Strange

ive never seen it done like that before. Is there any advantage?

maybe to get it level on an odd bay?
heavy pallets, easier to get em rolling, assuming its tipping.

took me a while to work out what you were referring to, but, as far as i know, the only difference it would make is the front overhang above the cab due to the air deflector

well my IQ of 127 fails me what am I looking at?

Do you mean jacking the suspension up?

If so then as has been said,it makes life a lot easier to get things rolling.

Saves cutting the spoiler :wink:

oldsid:

The air-con pod thingy is on sideways.

ShropsBri:
Do you mean jacking the suspension up?

If so then as has been said,it makes life a lot easier to get things rolling.

It’s also quite possibly not intentional. We had a Volvo that would jack the suspension right up all on its own when being unloaded without the keys in the ignition, and would stay that way until the air leaked out or the truck was moved. Yet if you left the ignition on the first click it would stay perfectly level.

It also had an occasional habit of doing it during the night, which became quite tiresome when you you were trying to get a kip on a night out! :laughing:

Maybe he’s tipped and the suspension hasn’t reset itself yet, or maybe he had to drop back of trailer for bay but wouldnt drop far enough so had the lift the back of the unit to get the back of the trailer down a few more inches.

Maybe he’s levelling his bunk out ready for a really long tip?

maybe so he can get to his suzies easier , its close coupled , very close coupled .

one way of doing it i suppose …

Coffeeholic:

oldsid:

Never seen the pod on this way before. :neutral_face:

Coffeeholic:

oldsid:

:smiley: :smiley: I did realise that the rear suspension is jacked a little , but ffs there could be a million reasons for that! I cant believe some of the topics on here :smiley:

oldsid:
I cant believe some of the topics on here :smiley:

if you read my original post, i am asking if there is any advantage, its something i would like to know as i dont know the answer,. If the post is so pointless to you, without meaning to sound rude, stop reading and replying to it. Theres a lot worse topics on here than this one, believe me!
Thank you. :smiley: :wink:

kindle530:

oldsid:

if you read my original post, i am asking if there is any advantage, its something i would like to know as i dont know the answer,. If the post is so pointless to you, without meaning to sound rude, stop reading and replying to it. Theres a lot worse topics on here than this one, believe me!

None taken, the reason I participated was, you didnt make it clear what was exceptional in the pictue, my latter point being thatt a raised rear end wasnt anything abnormal and is sometimes the byproduct of having being tipped so I dismissed that and couldnt see anything else to make the comment “Ive never seen it done like that before” have any meaning to a seemingly normal photograph. Try infuture to explain yourself more clearly rather than set a quiz away as to what you mean :laughing:

oldsid:

kindle530:

oldsid:

None taken, the reason I participated was, you didnt make it clear what was exceptional in the pictue, my latter point being thatt a raised rear end wasnt anything abnormal and is sometimes the byproduct of having being tipped so I dismissed that and couldnt see anything else to make the comment “Ive never seen it done like that before” have any meaning to a seemingly normal photograph. Try infuture to explain yourself more clearly rather than set a quiz away as to what you mean :laughing:

i figured it out in less than 2 minutes what the OP was referring to, so, it was obviously not rocket science now was it :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

oldsid:

kindle530:

oldsid:

i figured it out in less than 2 minutes what the OP was referring to, so, it was obviously not rocket science now was it :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I never even considered the raised axle as that just seems normal to me, especially given the fact I pull a rollerbed trailer so it’s up for tipping and down for loading, so that only leaves the air-con pod. In which case I’ll see your 2 minutes and bet 15 seconds. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

oldsid:

Nah, it’s the angle he’s parked :unamused: :wink:

I must get my crystal ball retuned :laughing:

oldsid:
I must get my crystal ball retuned :laughing:

Crystal ball eh? Does that mean you have to take extra care when sitting down? :wink: