Stolen Cars

Been a very long time since I posted- and this is probably in the wrong area ( pls move if necessary I understand ).

My parents house was broken into approx 4:20am this morning and both cars were stolen. Both cars and both sets of keys taken from house. Thankfully no harm to my parents , just incredibly shaken. If anyone happens to see these vehicles please could
You inform the police. They were taken from the B64 area of the West Midlands.

YC08EEU. A dark navy blue 5 door Audi A3. Slightly unusual
In being the fastback version ( i think it’s called - with no tinted windows and a cloth interior).

BT63NYS. A pale silver Vauxhall insignia SRI. Nothing unusual about that one at all.

Sadly I remain resigned to both of them being either out the country or
In a box somewhere- but eyes all over the place can’t harm. Thanks for reading all.

Were they not insured or something?

My mate had his car stolen after the back door was smashed in at 4 a.m.
The cops turned up promptly and found it not far away at 9 a.m. (so credit where due) but he was told “it was fortunate his keys had been easy to find”, as otherwise he might have been threatened/assaulted to get them.

I’m now confused because only a year or so ago West Yorkshire Police were handing out “My car keys are safe” stickers to put on your front door and recommending to keep them secure.

Any views on what to do? (apart from keeping a .45 auto under the pillow for self defence)

After watching many a police program, usual route for the crimbos is to abandon stolen cars in a housing estate for a couple of days to make sure they don’t have trackers fitted.

Anyone wants my keys they have to come through me first. No chance am I leaving mine visible.

Pimpdaddy:

Yes they were insured, but it’s not necessarily always about money, my parents would like their cars back.

Keys were not in view… House was broken into.
Have searched local housing estates, but maybe not as many as I thought to… Thanks for that .

And thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read it.

Dizzy:

Pimpdaddy:

Yes they were insured, but it’s not necessarily always about money, my parents would like their cars back.

Keys were not in view… House was broken into.
Have searched local housing estates, but maybe not as many as I thought to… Thanks for that .

And thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read it.

They won’t want the cars back, they’ll be ■■■■■■.

However, if you said they want to watch and wait for the perps to return, and hand out some personal justice, then that I’d fully understand.

waynedl:
They won’t want the cars back, they’ll be [zb].

+1

ajt:
After watching many a police program, usual route for the crimbos is to abandon stolen cars in a housing estate for a couple of days to make sure they don’t have trackers fitted.

Anyone wants my keys they have to come through me first. No chance am I leaving mine visible.

Yes all the criminals watch these programs for real handy tips :laughing: and they say prison is the university for criminals well I would say the media is like an open university for them. :unamused:

same thing happened to me 4 year ago,new astra sri and a new golf also lots of house hold stuff.my phone which had the app find my phone on it ,they was caught with in hours but never got the astra back and house hold stuff,makes you sick when you try to insure your cars next time,as they think it was your fault :imp: keith

Dizzy:
Been a very long time since I posted- and this is probably in the wrong area ( pls move if necessary I understand ).

My parents house was broken into approx 4:20am this morning and both cars were stolen. Both cars and both sets of keys taken from house. Thankfully no harm to my parents , just incredibly shaken. If anyone happens to see these vehicles please could
You inform the police. They were taken from the B64 area of the West Midlands.

YC08EEU. A dark navy blue 5 door Audi A3. Slightly unusual
In being the fastback version ( i think it’s called - with no tinted windows and a cloth interior).

BT63NYS. A pale silver Vauxhall insignia SRI. Nothing unusual about that one at all.

Sadly I remain resigned to both of them being either out the country or
In a box somewhere- but eyes all over the place can’t harm. Thanks for reading all.

Oh, sorry to hear that Dizzy; hope your parents manage to get over this soon. Pretty shocking! Makes me wonder what is happening to our society…and the Police don’t give a stuff these days because their bosses discourage them from getting involved if it affects emergency response times. It’s about facts and figures and stats to them.
I had my HGV medical cash stolen from our house only last week and we live in the country, but I know who it was, but can’t actually prove it. What is wrong with people ! :smiling_imp:

Well, I’ll look out for the cars if they’re up here north of the border.

I’m in Immingham, lot of Africa traffic going on at the moment, the 08 audi would be a prime candidate for export, the insignia, not so too new for it to disappear as a car…

makes you wonder if it’s worth having a nice motor,with all the scum waiting to nick it :smiling_imp: i drive an old banger as my every-day car,worth £500 max…but i have a classic motor that if some pond-life tried to thieve it i would be very annoyed

Dizzy, I assume you parents live in Old Hill / Cradley Heath. I’m from Netherton which is next door. I’ll ask folks to keep a look out… Old Hippy

I had my Astra gte16 v stolen from the multi storey car park at queens medical centre notts ,car was on cctv comming out but security even though they’d been told of it didn’t attend due too not being paid enough ,coppers never attended ,fleeced by taxi driver to get home ,found in bulwell ,repaired and got back on fri ,went again on Monday from Devere hotel belton nr grantham and found at tux ford ,cctv of back of bloke in suit breaking into it :exclamation: :exclamation: ( not your local scum ) .
Got car back ,but lost faith in it ,everywhere I went I expected it to be gone when I got back ,traded it in for a fiesta 1.8 diesel :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
It’s really sad that you can’t have what you want ,love it and cherish it ( my car was mint ) without someone getting there thieving fingers on it .
Hope you parents get cars back op

dozy:
I had my Astra gte16 v stolen from the multi storey car park at queens medical centre notts ,car was on cctv comming out but security even though they’d been told of it didn’t attend due too not being paid enough ,coppers never attended ,fleeced by taxi driver to get home ,found in bulwell ,repaired and got back on fri ,went again on Monday from Devere hotel belton nr grantham and found at tux ford ,cctv of back of bloke in suit breaking into it :exclamation: :exclamation: ( not your local scum ) .
Got car back ,but lost faith in it ,everywhere I went I expected it to be gone when I got back ,traded it in for a fiesta 1.8 diesel :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
It’s really sad that you can’t have what you want ,love it and cherish it ( my car was mint ) without someone getting there thieving fingers on it .
Hope you parents get cars back op

FFS Dozy, with your luck don’t ever buy a lottery ticket! You would probably walk out of the newsagents with the winning numbers, and be hit by your own truck driven by an agency driver! :open_mouth:

But you wouldn’t die, your would wake from a coma 7 months later, just after the claiming period had expired…

oldhippyandy:
Dizzy, I assume you parents live in Old Hill / Cradley Heath. I’m from Netherton which is next door. I’ll ask folks to keep a look out… Old Hippy

Just off The Crescent Hippy - by the Park. Thanks for keeping your eyes open.

I will add, these low life didn’t even bother to take any cash phones or even my mothers bag which was in the house, literally the keys. They also managed to take the key for my brothers car ( he lives in the same road) and is on holiday and then had the nerve to return again Friday night to attempt to steal that. Luckily we had disabled it, but they were disturbed pushing it out the street and ran off down the alley. Police have said this makes it more likely they are local.

The Audi is pretty distinctive, nothing special but a base spec A3 in Navy with the premium sound system upgrade and spec’d with no cup holders.
The Insignia…same as pretty much most of them :cry:

Thank you for all your kind words, it is appreciated.

Makes me miss my driving days, one thing you can always count on is each other in this game.

ajt:

If 2 or 3 crims off there heads on whatever drugs wanted to come through you for your car keys I am pretty sure they would!! Unless you happen to be around 6ft 5, 3-4 foot wide and pure muscle that is!!! :astonished: :smiley:

some scrotes tried to get into our house a while back and met up with 2 members of our family, our 2 German Shepherds! They didn’t stay long :laughing: :laughing:

Driver-Once-More:
some scrotes tried to get into our house a while back and met up with 2 members of our family, our 2 German Shepherds! They didn’t stay long :laughing: :laughing:

I have two Black German Shepherds and everyone avoids my house even though I have a double gate system and double doors (front door and French doors) :smiley: :smiley: The takeaway delivery guy won’t come up the path, I have to take the money to him even though I have told him several times the dogs can’t get at him lol

alder:

Driver-Once-More:

I have two Black German Shepherds and everyone avoids my house even though I have a double gate system and double doors (front door and French doors) :smiley: :smiley: The takeaway delivery guy won’t come up the path, I have to take the money to him even though I have told him several times the dogs can’t get at him lol

Shortie is a long haired black and his daughter is gold and black :laughing: oh, and they can both every door in the house from inside or out. Excuse the strange pic but I’m posting this from my laptop