Stolen Cars

Funnily enough I offered my parents our Doberman… Seems the cats they own did nothing to stop the thieves… :confused:

Claretmac:

ajt:
After watching many a police program, usual route for the crimbos is to abandon stolen cars in a housing estate for a couple of days to make sure they don’t have trackers fitted.

Anyone wants my keys they have to come through me first. No chance am I leaving mine visible.

If 2 or 3 crims off there heads on whatever drugs wanted to come through you for your car keys I am pretty sure they would!! Unless you happen to be around 6ft 5, 3-4 foot wide and pure muscle that is!!! :astonished: :smiley:

The average scroat is only after the keys not a confrontation. I just never leave keys visable or in a obvious household place where a opportunist can get at them.

Dizzy:
Been a very long time since I posted- and this is probably in the wrong area ( pls move if necessary I understand ).

My parents house was broken into approx 4:20am this morning and both cars were stolen. Both cars and both sets of keys taken from house. Thankfully no harm to my parents , just incredibly shaken. If anyone happens to see these vehicles please could
You inform the police. They were taken from the B64 area of the West Midlands.

YC08EEU. A dark navy blue 5 door Audi A3. Slightly unusual
In being the fastback version ( i think it’s called - with no tinted windows and a cloth interior).

BT63NYS. A pale silver Vauxhall insignia SRI. Nothing unusual about that one at all.

Sadly I remain resigned to both of them being either out the country or
In a box somewhere- but eyes all over the place can’t harm. Thanks for reading all.

Out of the country?

Not a chance, they’d have been stolen for the sake of it not to order or anything, they’re worth peanuts to thieves. Most likely be used in a robbery or ram raid