Stobbarts

Goldfinger:
So, if I’m reading this right…

They ‘incorporate’ all your allowances and bonuses into your final TAXABLE take home pay…■■? :confused: :open_mouth:

I thought allowances and bonuses were tax free…■■?

Actually, I think it’s more a case of this…

Got offered tanker work out of Dagenham for them £10.31ph :smiley: but they said I’d get a meal allowance per day.That would really bump the wage up.! :laughing:

Surely the embarrassment of working for Stobarts would be enough to put you off even if the money wasn’t crap. Everywhere you go everyone laughs at their drivers. I couldn’t handly the shame of being perceived as such a knobhead.

Tris:
Surely the embarrassment of working for Stobarts would be enough to put you off even if the money wasn’t crap. Everywhere you go everyone laughs at their drivers. I couldn’t handly the shame of being perceived as such a knobhead.

I found when I worked for no one said anything too me , and I really couldn’t give a ■■■■ about some driver laughing at me whilst hidden behind his curtains :unamused: :unamused:

dozy:

Tris:

I found when I worked for no one said anything too me , and I really couldn’t give a [zb] about some driver laughing at me whilst hidden behind his curtains :unamused: :unamused:

Spot on Dozy.

I’ve never worked for Stobbarts (not even on the agency)might do oneday and like you I couldn’t give a fairies f@rt what some sniggering simpleton thinks. :wink: