Stobarts....

Any Stobarts drivers give me the low down on working direct for them i.e wages conditions etc. Or simply a yes or no would do :laughing:

twopack:
Any Stobarts drivers give me the low down on working direct for them i.e wages conditions etc. Or simply a yes or no would do :laughing:

i would not i used to work for them running out of hamhalls they are ok if ur into tramping long hours and they run you to the limits but hey why not give it a try you may like it

My mate works for them on the Tesco job,and he says it’s the easiest job he’s ever had.

Yes they run you to the limits,but most of it is poa on Tesco,so it’s easy to get big money in.

Last week,he did 84 hours over 6 days,with majority of it being poa,and with his 5 nights away,he had just short of £800 at the top.

I know they are looking for drivers for the Tesco Chesterfield job,and they have 05/55 plate ‘R’ series Scanias on offer.The company are going through a large fleet adition at the moment,with 18 FH Globey’s going to Wakefield,and a load going to Crick.

Give them a bell,and see what it’s like,hey,you could do a lot worse.

Ken.

try clicking the search button about 4" higher up and 2" to the left see what pops up.

Try to pm jb ex RH he works for them. :wink:

84 hours …is that legal?What are Uk hours of service regs?Whats poa?

jessicas dad:
try clicking the search button about 4" higher up and 2" to the left see what pops up.

not with ya

Longwayround:
84 hours …is that legal?What are Uk hours of service regs?Whats poa?

3 x 15’s
3 x 13’s

84 hours.

More if you can get a spilt shift in.

POA is part of this Mickey Mouse Working Time Directive.

Period of Availability - Sort of doesn’t count ?

Twopack, which depot would you be working out of? i tramp out of wakefield and to be straight with you it’s the only way to earn good money, the work is easy, the kit is spot on and it is 100% legal. i’ve been with them seven years so maybe that tells you something. let me know how it goes, if you want anymore specific info feel free to ask. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

teddy_0781:

jessicas dad:

not with ya

Truckersworld?

:open_mouth: That Truckersworld box at the top has just changed into ‘Ol Blue USA’ :confused:

Am I seeing things or wot?

No Brian, you’re not seeing things…The banners at the top are on a rotation cycle, so they change every time you change page. :wink:

:blush: Thanks Lucy. I thought i was losing it for a while there :laughing:

here try this…

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/search.php … aec4495039

twopack:

Yes… and No
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Friend of mine has been in touch with Crick,and has been told there is nothing at the moment.

Ken.

Quinny:
Friend of mine has been in touch with Crick,and has been told there is nothing at the moment.

Ken.

well ur friend is wrong there advertising all the time in crick and hamshall

Thanks for feedback fellas, there are jobs going, been offered one, but still unsure. Think I’ve been self employed too long to commit to a permanent position, unable to work when I want and so on. May turn it down :confused:

what depot twopack, i was thinking of applying for a job at burton depot

twopack:
Thanks for feedback fellas, there are jobs going, been offered one, but still unsure. Think I’ve been self employed too long to commit to a permanent position, unable to work when I want and so on. May turn it down :confused:

if you want regular money and dont mind being away 5 nights every week go for it its a good company and you will definatly be from one end of the country to the other all week just not home if it was 2/3 nights out i would go but its 5 and thats not for me.