stobarts

Any drivers on here know what they are like to work for, pay and benefits. I would be looking in northwest for work. Any info would be great.

still not figured out how to use the search function… there are literally HUNDREDS of threads on stobarts.

FFS here we go again :unamused:

paul davies:
Any drivers on here know what they are like to work for, pay and benefits. I would be looking in northwest for work. Any info would be great.

lol :laughing: garbage to WORK for :smiley: PAY is bobbins :sunglasses: and no BENEFITS :wink: APPLETON ■■■■■■ Trafford park ■■■■■■ hawleys lane ■■■■■■ widnes ■■■■■■ :grimacing: do I need to carry on? :unamused: :open_mouth:

maga:

still not figured out how to use the search function… there are literally HUNDREDS of threads on stobarts.

Spoon fed society

I saw “stobarts” as the header and thought “surely not”.
Go to a page of the archives. Any page. There will be a stobarts thread there. Full of people asking the same flippen questions about pay etc :unamused:

paul davies:

Just in case you’re not aware put Stobarts into the search area near the top and you’ll get enough reading material and pictures to last a lifetime.

A friend told me…£7.95 HR. £15 a day meal allowance, so looking at it that way it’s £9+ HR.
Sat £10.25, sun £11.75. £22 night out.

Appleton always hiring

Pay might have gone up since the last thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spotted this somewhere on Facebook, whether it’s true or not is a different story

seth 70:
FFS here we go again :unamused:

It’s a qualification for being part of the green dream team !!!

halewood:
Para? Noid? Plegic? Letic?

i thought scousers were funny? :grimacing:

Actually shows the level of intelligence OR lack of said brain power from some of our thicker members. The guy asked a perfectly straightforward question and it turns into something bordering on a pub punch up.

newey91:
Spotted this somewhere on Facebook, whether it’s true or not is a different story

its true! :grimacing: just to get you there :sunglasses: then all change :laughing: they include all allowances/ bonuses to give a better £/ph hence the figures! A CON :smiley:

If anyone is wondering where there post has gone, it will of been removed as its quoted the rubbish i’ve removed. Halewood, don’t repeat that sort of nonesense, it was uncalled for and just plain stupid.

paul davies:

This numpty has been a tnet member since 2008 and pops up asking a sloppy question like this ,why do folk get sucked in …like i am :laughing: :unamused:

Hope u are not calling me a numpty.

newey91:

If it is indeed the case that they wrap up night out money, meal allowance and whatever into an exaggerated ‘hourly rate’ then that would and should set alarm bells ringing straight away. Not only that, but under their calculations your ‘hourly rate’ would decrease as you do more hours…! :open_mouth:

Eff them.

Pleas read.

newey91:

There’s no way that advert is correct, that driver must be 14ft tall, there’s no way he would fit into that cab.