Stobarts, what a load of tv drivel

I watched a Stobart driver polishing his tyres last week! :unamused:

Fastrantiger:
I will openly admit that I could never bring myself to watch Channel 5’s Stobart documentary.
Tiger.

You are just being a tease.

This thread is only designed to bring the STOBART FANNY and skool pals out in response :stuck_out_tongue:

44 Tonne Ton:
I watched a Stobart driver polishing his tyres last week! :unamused:

Is that some sort of euphemism :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Errrrr 44ton that could have been me!!,
Balls,rumbled!!! :laughing:

Skelly log trailers that only hold 25ton :unamused: the reason they use skellys is so they can get more on e.g. 29ton+, plus who the hell would use tyre blackener rubbish when they where running thru mud all day :unamused:
Plus I aint gonna get on no plane if the ground crew have no idea how to close the plane door :open_mouth:
Whens the next series on :question: :grimacing:

I know what you are saying mate :smiley: i watched 1 of there programs and i got the impresion they push there drivers hard and for a company of stobarts socalled reputation that is bad :cry: and you always see them parked up in laybys overnight not very hot on security :cry: and they are always in a hurry overtaking everyone. :smiley: very professonal im sure :smiley:

Why are they always behind all the time? They make out being late for a drop is the end of the world :unamused:

bubsy06:
Why are they always behind all the time? They make out being late for a drop is the end of the world :unamused:

Because they’ve got to drive past the camera crew three times, then wait to pick them up again for every external shot of their shiny motor…

The Sarge:

bubsy06:

Because they’ve got to drive past the camera crew three times, then wait to pick them up again for every external shot of their shiny motor…

lol that explains it.
p.s. good luck on monday :smiley:

The planning could be improved, did I hear correctly that Tim the chipmonk tipped into that ship on the south coast and his next collection was Buckley To Warrington :open_mouth:

I feel sorry for the normal everyday drivers at Stobarts, every time they are seen to do summat wrong they are gonna get the ■■■■ ripped out of them after being depicted as a step above the average driver, the elite :unamused: ,like the one in the Volvo double deck, Thurs evening 6ish, Birmingham M6 south,who insisted in keeping me in the middle lane after I pulled in there( only to let him out,) and when he reached the slow moving car in front of him and baulked himself up, flashed his lights at me as if I was in the wrong :open_mouth:
Elite■■? nah ■■■■ in an elf costume.

Get ready for the Pickford removal boys starts this wed chn5,i bet that program is not off the air 5 mins before one,if not many off you lot start claiming you know everything about removals and spout off that there a bunch of fairys,still you lot wouldn"t be happy if you wern"t moaning,it takes the heat off stobarts until the next series

MO(Topgun):
Get ready for the Pickford removal boys starts this wed chn5,i bet that program is not off the air 5 mins before one,if not many off you lot start claiming you know everything about removals and spout off that there a bunch of fairys,still you lot wouldn"t be happy if you wern"t moaning,it takes the heat off stobarts until the next series

What makes you think there will be another series .The way he was speaking the nattor
at the end of programme don’t think they will make a new series .How far can you
go with a programme about deliveries :question:

MO(Topgun):

Mo, if you really think that STT shows the industry in a good light, then you are a bigger (insert own word here) than you made yourself look in your original 5 minutes of fame, if you are indeed the same bloke.

Stobarts bang on about cutting empty mileage to a minimum, about consolidating loads, intermodal and crossdocking, there is non of that shown on the TV, this could have been a major marketing exercise for the company if they had shown the innovations and the improvements to their customers. The general public who may believe all this tosh have no more say in buying transport then Ben Elton.

Stobarts would have maybe been better off with a programme like Blood on the Carpet, or Back to the Floor. That would have let William and Andrew see what is actually happening within their empire

If the Pickfords lads start showing how they dropped a Ming Dynasty vase and ran over Ginger the family cat, it will put off Joe and Jean Public from using them when they move house and they may choose Brittania instead.

Whichever way you look at it! It’s been a success for channel 5! And they are doing 3 more series I think!
The may show “The Travesty” being done at the Stobart Academy! :laughing:
Stobarts are the publics favourite Haulers! :wink:

dessy:
Whichever way you look at it! It’s been a success for channel 5! And they are doing 3 more series I think!
The may show “The Travesty” being done at the Stobart Academy! :laughing:
Stobarts are the publics favourite Haulers! :wink:

The public dont like any haulier mate

i have been watching the stobart series and whilst its not exactly the greatest programme on tv its not the worse that goes to any programme with ant and dec in it also the programme is on channel 5 which should give people the idea that its not to be taken seriously :smiley:

ive had an idea that if you put simon cowell on the job interviews panel that would really spice things up and even get it a prime time sat night slot. :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

maybe we’re not getting it ?

just like some people didn’t get ‘The Office’ with the cringeworthy David Brent , there are no obvious jokes except the realness of it all … proper life, is often funnier that written comedy & thats what we’re watching with trucks n trailers , we dont see the comedy in it as we do it every day :open_mouth:

i think we’ve all be had …

it’s genius TV comedy

why oh why cant this be on during harry hills comedy burp seasonal run :cry: