Stobarts tanker crash ellesmere port

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … o-11990045

Hope the drivers involved are ok, just doesn’t seem to be going well for stobarts at the minute

Not sure how many trucks Stobbies operate tbh but the law of averages tells me that more lorries = more crashes. There seems to be an obsession with posting their mishaps (yup, been guilty of contributing to that too), perhaps there’s a little jealousy creeping in, not jealous of the drivers who work there, but maybe a tad of jealousy of how they have mastered the PR game. After all we Brits love nothing more than mocking and kicking success when it rears its ugly head.

Just a thought; one of our (full time) drivers has had 4 accidents costing over £100 grand in the last four months but I’ve not seen a sniff of that on social media.

the maoster:
Just a thought; one of our (full time) drivers has had 4 accidents costing over £100 grand in the last four months but I’ve not seen a sniff of that on social media.

Shhh, That’s cost me a small fortune to suppress so far, haven’t you heard I’m a wanted man? :open_mouth:

Driver had a heart attack. He is alive!

END OF

Yet another ’ professional ’ driving up the ringpiece of another wagon.

Evil8Beezle:
Shhh, That’s cost me a small fortune to suppress so far, haven’t you heard I’m a wanted man? :open_mouth:

Yeah I did read that. Made me lol a lot (that’s me down wit da kidz btw)

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Christ! I know that guy!!!

Think his user ID is dleuk or something like that…:wink:

the maoster:

One a month? Has this bloke got the wrong end of the stick regarding a “monthly damage bonus”?

eagerbeaver:

Driver had a heart attack you insensitive ■■■■■■■ bellend. How about leaving your smart arse comments for a week eh?

That post wasn’t posted while I was typing mine.

Also, was the heart attack before or after thee collision ? Trying to be clever doesn’t suit you…because you clearly aren’t.

Phil1979:

eagerbeaver:

Driver had a heart attack you insensitive [zb] bellend. How about leaving your smart arse comments for a week eh?

To be fair, the report didn’t say which driver had the heart attack, or whether it happened before or after the accident. Playing devils advocate, what if the stobart driver hitting the tanker in front, caused that driver to have a heart attack. I’m sure anyone would jump if they got plowed from behind unexpectedly (no dipper, no :laughing: )

eagerbeaver:
That post wasn’t posted while I was typing mine.

Also, was the heart attack before or after thee collision ? Trying to be clever doesn’t suit you…because you clearly aren’t.

It was before. And I now know considerably more than you which will come out. So keep your stupid smart arse comments to yourself.

■■■■■■ driver has a heart attack and crashes and you want to make jokes for acceptance on a website. You ■■■■■■■ lowlife.

Oh dear, you really are not getting it are you? How can that post be visible to me whilst I am having a chat and typing on the computer?

If you don’t like reading my post’s, I am sure you can block them. Shame you are that bothered by total strangers opinions, however what’s far more important than your efforts to bother me is the drivers health.

Hopefully he/she will recover ok. Do you feel better now sweetheart? :wink:

Desperate for people on an internet forum to like you, you

You don’t know facts but you jump to conclusions to make jokes. Questioning the drivers integrity after he has a heart attack. And then you want to make out you’re bothered about the drivers health.
You’ll find out the news soon. Then you can think of some more smart arse comments to toss in I’m sure.

========================================

It’s OK to attack what a person writes, but it is NOT OK to attack the person. dd.

eagerbeaver or in otherwords trying too hard to be a ■■■■■ is a waste of space mate, he as been on many posts and is trying in his pathetic childish ways to get a rise out of anyone…

seriously about time the mods ■■■■■■ him off for good…

Phil, wind yer neck in mate. It’s the Internet - not important. The fact that a driver had a heart attack is important. The fact that you (presumably) know him makes it important to you, but not to the rest of the world.
I hope he makes a full recovery, but you need to chill the ■■■■ out man.

You are an angry fella aren’t you ? I remember thinking that a while back, and if I am not mistaken, it was about a Stobart’s thread.

I am well aware you adore the green machine, but you really shouldn’t use personal attacks (it’s against forum rules) :wink:

So, as I said, I had already typed my post after seeing Beezles. Some where in between that and posting mine, the post regarding the heart attack was posted. I DID notice that post as the page showing mine came up on my laptop, but I wasn’t too fussed because the vast majority of the folk on here know very well that I have NEVER and would NEVER mock a drivers health problems.

On this occasion you are making yourself look very angry and stupid. Also, where is this ’ joke ’ I have posted?

Moaning about drivers being too close to each other (which happens far too much in this game) isn’t exactly a joke is it? Anyway I am bored of you now mate, you seem very excited to know more about this incident. As long as the driver recovers I really couldn’t give a flying [zb] about you or your opinion. Cheerio…

And this is why, we as drivers, will never get what we want. Why ,? Because we can’t get on together and we are always slagging each other off. As long as we all act like children, we, so called professionals, will be treated as children. !!!

Now put your toys away and GO TO BED !!!

Hope the lads ok .

The Stobart driver will not be recovering unfortunately. Not really my place to be breaking the news but I can’t be arsed with any more stupid smart arse comments from internet clowns like beaver…

I never knew the driver well other than to say hello to but he was as ‘professional’ as they come. Certainly not somebody who should have his integrity questioned by some ■■■■■■ who doesn’t have the facts.

So maybe people should wait before they come on here for a bit of Stobart bashing. This was a good guy with a family.