Stobarts Strike Again

https://www.facebook.com/RotherhamS60/posts/2060511844163052

Link will go to Faceache.

ffs! not even the scanny’s airkit made it under that. I assume he either thought he new a better/shorter way or a road closure threw him off kilter, because Tesco always give you a map with your paperwork, no excusing not reading the road signs and using common sense though.

I’m not surprised , this is in my cab but every mon I come into my height marker set to my xet tri which is set to 13 9 , there can be d/d 16,3 , ht tri ( think it’s 15 3 ) , tct 14 6 etc etc , it’s jus laziness , the equipment is there to do the job but for whatever reason they just take a stab in the dark , or it seems that way

Reef:

ffs! not even the scanny’s airkit made it under that. I assume he either thought he new a better/shorter way or a road closure threw him off kilter, because Tesco always give you a map with your paperwork, no excusing not reading the road signs and using common sense though.

the tesco maps are not shop- shop though

Done the trailer & unit 10/10 for effort drive :grimacing:

xichrisxi:
Done the trailer & unit 10/10 for effort drive :grimacing:

A 10’ 6" bridge as well?

Pic i got sent

You know when you are in pay/terms negotiations and the management refer to the pile of applications they have in reserve, all 100% A1 drivers apparently :unamused: which they’re having to fight off with a crappy stick :bulb:

Juddian:
100% A1 drivers apparently :unamused: :bulb:

It drives just like a car to suit car drivers so it will go it will obviously go under any bridge that a car will go under. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

HGV:
Pic i got sent

Made me chuckle that :laughing:

I always worry driving a people carrier into a Multi Storey, where do they keep their brains

I followed this down the m18 after it was recovered, it looked a right mess. There were more bags of crisps and paper flying out of it than I tip at landfill!! :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
I always worry driving a people carrier into a Multi Storey, where do they keep their brains

■■■■ pathetic.
Bad enough clipping a bridge or just scraping under, but that one was the height of his unit ffs. :open_mouth:
Automatic ban these useless twunts should get I reckon, they should not be let within 6’ of a truck.

‘‘The Sat Nav SENT me that way’’ :unamused: …like I said, ■■■■ pathetic. :smiling_imp: ,.and giving us all a bad name.

robroy:

Wheel Nut:

[zb] pathetic.

Automatic ban these useless twunts should get I reckon, they should not be let within 6’ of a truck.

But who can you trust to measure that 6’? [emoji14]

Wheel Nut:

robroy:

Wheel Nut:

[zb] pathetic.

But who can you trust to measure that 6’? [emoji14]

Certainly not that driver :smiley:

IMG_3885.PNG

If only trailers could Limbo . :smiley: :smiley:

At what point do we raise the bar? This bloke will no doubt get binned off by Stobarts but then easily find his way behind some other outfits wagon within days.

I think your CPC card should be endorsable for incidents like this. Gather 6 points and loose your professional entitlement for 12 months. Your CPC card is supposedly meant to be evidence of your professional competence, surely it should therefore be removed if you don’t walk the walk.

It’s stupid, I know the road well, and even if you do turn down there by mistake, the is room to swing it round in front of the Oil depot. It’s a case of yet another idiot not paying attention to the road signs, from the Rawmarsh Tesco Express he will have come from, even through the estate, there is a sign warning you.

rob22888:
At what point do we raise the bar? This bloke will no doubt get binned off by Stobarts but then easily find his way behind some other outfits wagon within days.

I think your CPC card should be endorsable for incidents like this. Gather 6 points and loose your professional entitlement for 12 months. Your CPC card is supposedly meant to be evidence of your professional competence, surely it should therefore be removed if you don’t walk the walk.

Obviously CPC is just another way how to get money from drivers…