Stobarts newhouse

Hi anybody done a shift with them before

Hi, could be wrong but i dont think its a proper depot.
Think its just somewhere where a few of there Scottish based trampers park.
Im sure its actuall W.H.Malcolms yard.

Place doesn’t exist. Just a ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

stagedriver:
Place doesn’t exist. Just a ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

Mte of mine works nights out of there running containers from mossend to tesco livingston.

That must be some night out. A 20 minute journey each way and a night out :open_mouth:

Agencey must be wrong i didnt think it was there depot. I was offerd a shift tomorrow but its cancelled now

nearly there:
Agencey must be wrong i didnt think it was there depot. I was offerd a shift tomorrow but its cancelled now

its malcolms depot but stobart keep some lorries there

stagedriver:
That must be some night out. A 20 minute journey each way and a night out :open_mouth:

No he works nightshift from there running to tesco,sorry if it confused you.

Didn’t confuse me, see them every day.

What agy does stobbies up here?

stagedriver:

no idea. he is on full time with stobbart.

Getting confused, nearlythere is who I meant to ask!

stagedriver:

Spectrum

stagedriver:

stop being facetious :wink:

Hi iam able to confirm newhouse also has a esl office for the drivers paperwork and isnt just a ■■■■■■■■■■■■

nearly there:
Hi iam able to confirm newhouse also has a esl office for the drivers paperwork and isnt just a ■■■■■■■■■■■■

They’ve got a corner of a yard and a broom cupboard if you’re looking for a stobart depot in scotland cuper angus has a pretty large stobart presence don’t know who the contract is but its all fridges its a ex-innovate depot.

Yeah ypur right its a state wires hamging out bits of the ceiling and no planner. Broom cupboard is hyping it up lol