Stobart nightshirt trampers

Not a ■■■■ take just want to know what wages are like at stobarts for nite shift trampers mon- Friday ■■ I’ve heard it’s £15.50 an hour ■■? Ffs any takers :smiley:

Somebody was pulling your leg

No surely no sir …

If you go onto the newbie section, and look at the Stobart’s thread, there is a picture of some of Appleton’s night tramper’s trucks.

Someone is definatly pulling your leg, they had a pay rise the middle of last year to take their wages to a massive £9.50 an hour or so, £15 meal allowance if I remember rightly per day, and night out payment of £22.50 a night, so nowhere near the £15.50 an hour you mentioned.

£9.33 per hour Mon-Fri 1800hrs-0600 hrs. Correct about food + night out.

Enjoy.

They pay about 8.50 per/hours day and about 1.30 -1.50 extra per night shift hours.

No they don’t flip flopski logistika.

Night shift trampers? How does that work then?

Park up in the day mate. Drive at night.

the nodding donkey:

Work at night, sleep during the day. :unamused: :unamused:

the nodding donkey:

Ha ha and you come on here taking the ■■■■ out of folks

Duh. I get that. But what do they do at night? There can’t be that many places open 24 hours to make that work? Or do they trunk inter depot stuff? But would that not be done by… trunkers?

the nodding donkey:
Duh. I get that. But what do they do at night? There can’t be that many places open 24 hours to make that work? Or do they trunk inter depot stuff? But would that not be done by… trunkers?

RDC’S are 24 hours, there is places you can load 24 hours too + they probably do a lot of trailer swaps at depots at night, coca cola i think you can load 24 hours

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

RDC’S are 24 hours, there is places you can load 24 hours too + they probably do a lot of trailer swaps at depots at night, coca cola i think you can load 24 hours

True. Looks like the worst of both worlds though. Where will you find a pub at 07.00? And everybody around you will be going about their lawful and noisy business. …

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

True. Looks like the worst of both worlds though. Where will you find a pub at 07.00? And everybody around you will be going about their lawful and noisy business. …

Tinies in the the cab lol i agree must me hard to sleep in a truck during the day!
Finding somewhere quiet must be hard too.
On the plus side nights would be steadier

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

most Wetherspoons, A few pubs in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

weeto:

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

Wetherspoons.

Yasss :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

weeto:

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

Wetherspoons.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Walked into that one… (I’m in one now. :blush: late start tomorrow, honest :laughing: ).

Must admit that when I saw nightshirt trampers, I wondered wtf is this all about. :slight_smile: