Stobart nightshirt trampers

tattoo5984:
Not a ■■■■ take just want to know what wages are like at stobarts for nite shift trampers mon- Friday ■■ I’ve heard it’s £15.50 an hour ■■? Ffs any takers :smiley:

I think they use your bonus,food allowance etc to inflate the hourly rate when advertising.

the nodding donkey:
Duh. I get that. But what do they do at night? There can’t be that many places open 24 hours to make that work? Or do they trunk inter depot stuff? But would that not be done by… trunkers?

Collection and delivery Coca Cola and pesi possible 24 hours per day,plus trampers do Tesco Store delivery but for gig supermarket much more night delivery than day time.

tattoo5984:
Not a ■■■■ take just want to know what wages are like at stobarts for nite shift trampers mon- Friday ■■ I’ve heard it’s £15.50 an hour ■■? Ffs any takers :smiley:

If leisten all rumors and info what talk drivers that …

Even though they pay day shift from 6 am - 6pm, nights 6 pm- 6 am , you can be classed as a night shift driver / paid night shift rate all shift if you start at midday , I’ve known it paid as early as 10 am starts when a night shift driver was asked to start early , so you could be in bed by midnight , theyve a really weird I. M . H. O of how they define day / nights , 1 am starter is classed as days , midday starter nights

dozy:
1 am starter is classed as days , midday starter nights

:open_mouth: wtf?

Cheers been offered a job the 15.50 is apparently including nite out and meal and fuel allowance■■? Not very appetising is it ■■?

tattoo5984:
Cheers been offered a job the 15.50 is apparently including nite out and meal and fuel allowance■■? Not very appetising is it ■■?

Night out money is exactly that,a payment for your night out…it shouldn’t be included into you hourly rate.
Fuel allowance,I assume you mean fuel bonus?-is not guaranteed payment so as above shouldn’t be factored in.
Meal allowance is a tax free payment seperate from your hourly rate too.

Yeah I know it is that’s how they worded the hourly rate, not me I am merely pointing out the fact :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

xichrisxi:
Night out money is exactly that,a payment for your night out…it shouldn’t be included into you hourly rate.
Fuel allowance,I assume you mean fuel bonus?-is not guaranteed payment so as above shouldn’t be factored in.
Meal allowance is a tax free payment seperate from your hourly rate too.

You know it’s zb money when they try & cover it in ‘extra bits’ lol

Yeah 65 hours plus nite out plus meal allowance just short of 650 in bank that’s mon-fri nites :neutral_face: :cry: :cry: :imp: :cry:

■■■■■■■:

dozy:

Who tf is mad enough, sad enough, and bloody stupid enough to start at 1 am :unamused: … not just that, but for no extra :open_mouth: , ffs!

robroy:

■■■■■■■:

dozy:

Who tf is mad enough, sad enough, and bloody stupid enough to start at 1 am :unamused: … not just that, but for no extra :open_mouth: , ffs!

You get the night shift rate from 1 am- 6 am,then day rate up until finish of shift ,your though classed as day shift driver .
But you should be classed as a night shift driver ,and paid that rate all shift .
I’ve done 1 am starts , it was alright when Corby / innovate , you’d often be on your way home by 6/7/8 am ( stock run ) , stobart will try and hammer you ,as many hours as they can , or if you do get back early they want you to empty bins ,clean windows , pick up litter and you get let off home a bit early ,if not you can rot in canteen until you’ve done your 10,5 hrs .
If your a naughty boy you’ll also get bunged on them :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: .
N.b most new drivers would come with me years ago , I’d tell them don’t say you want ,days , nights , ask for a specific start time , or a 2 hr window either side , it takes some getting your head around and I work for them

Fuel bonus was scrapped last year. Instead, it was ’ incorporated ’ into a ’ new ’ hourly rate.

Stobart’s claimed the ’ new ’ pay rates were decent pay rise, but in actual fact you just get the fuel bonus ALL the time, and I think around 1% on top.

Generous eh?

the nodding donkey:
Duh. I get that. But what do they do at night? There can’t be that many places open 24 hours to make that work? Or do they trunk inter depot stuff? But would that not be done by… trunkers?

I’m a night trunker tramper. HTH :smiley:

Will be more job for Stobart driver and trampers.coventrytelegraph.net/news/c … e-10804738