Stobart F1 vacancies

They are advertising on their website for 2 drivers.

Just thought it could be of use to someone.

Fileep:

thanks for that fileep,i think its great the way your always posting up stobart jobs :wink: :laughing: :laughing: ,go on you know you want to :laughing: :laughing:

Been there as a casual and would love to go back, same depot as you ady1.

ady1:

Fileep:

thanks for that fileep,i think its great the way your always posting up stobart jobs :wink: :laughing: :laughing: ,go on you know you want to :laughing: :laughing:

That makes two of you then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fileep:

get your name down mate,if im being told correctly theyll be stacks of jobs going when the new co-op opens :wink: ,yea if you just go quitely about the job[i know thats hard to believe :wink: :laughing: ] then its o.k,no hassle,very easy work,and a decent wage for area,just get run sheet,tip/reload job,go home,couldnt really be easier :exclamation: :exclamation:

newmercman:

ady1:

probably the two wannabes who’ve spat their dummy out and come home already! :laughing: :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

newmercman:

ady1:

probably the two wannabes who’ve spat their dummy out and come home already! :laughing: :grimacing:

cant speak for fileep but i dont do spitting my dummy out,i just do what ever they require[i may mutter a word or two under my breath] but thats about your lot,i learnt along time ago ,it gets you knowhere,had to leave alot of jobs before i got the bullet],now i just quitely go about my job,and leaving all the kicking off too the noisy ones,so i cant really see id have a problem with the f1 job other than i dont do kitchen work,washing up,cooking etc,ive a skivvy at home[g.f] who does all that for me ,so theyd have too provide someone or wed be on a collision course :wink:

newmercman:

ady1:

Fileep:

yes i do like to sell the dream :wink: ,not signed anyone up for the franchise just yet,but i think theres a fair few who are teetering on the brink,little bit more selling and theyll be in the bag im sure :sunglasses:

Seriously what are you on ady.

LASHHGV:
Seriously what are you on ady.

that DRUG :called not taking life too seriously

think they should sack whoever writes the job spec they have made it sound as appealing as hammering nails through your balls :open_mouth:

basically you drive to venue set up and then are a skivvy until we require you to drive back?

no salary either the last salary i saw for a team you earnt a years salary in 6 months cant see stobarts paying the same :grimacing:

44 Tonne Ton:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrA8rE9G9HU

that bad 44 tonne, how much are they paying? i thinking you know with that video you posted?

Does driving to Wales count as international driving experience■■?

if so, where do I sign■■? :smiley:

I would have though if the job was any good it would have been snapped up internally. :bulb:

ady1:

Fileep:

get your name down mate,if im being told correctly theyll be stacks of jobs going when the new co-op opens :wink: ,yea if you just go quitely about the job[i know thats hard to believe :wink: :laughing: ] then its o.k,no hassle,very easy work,and a decent wage for area,just get run sheet,tip/reload job,go home,couldnt really be easier :exclamation: :exclamation:

What’s the story behind stobart and the co op then ady1

i think stobart will be losing drivers to coop

codge123:

ady1:

Fileep:

What’s the story behind stobart and the co op then ady1

new one over near jct 28 m1 so im led to believe,lots of our lads come from that way,so id guess theyve sent in applications,hoping to get jobs,makes sense,more money,less hours,less travelling,less fuel etc,whether they get the jobs is another thing,but youd have to be daft not to try

commonrail:
i think stobart will be losing drivers to coop

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: is there a echo on this thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

haribo4000:
Does driving to Wales count as international driving experience■■?

if so, where do I sign■■? :smiley:

just get a map from t.o,follow it youll be fine :wink: