Stobart drivers are the best

Thought that title would get your attention!

This video popped up on my YouTube and the first comment made me chuckle saying about stobart drivers being the best…

youtu.be/5hkNYZwOlDE

Bollard skittles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sure are…

Anybody remember the site…Very little helps?

I was left speechless today after an agency driver came up to me showing me his delivery notes and he couldn’t speak a word of English so I had no idea what he wanted but I assumed he wanted to know where he was going I tried to tell him but he hadn’t got a clue what I was saying… then he was told to park on a bay by the shunter and yet again he didn’t understand to the point the shunted had to point at the bay.

Why on earth are stobarts taking on agency drivers that don’t speak the language surely this is downright dangerous and an accident waiting to happen…

I got nothing against foreign drivers cus iv met a few good ones in my time but this was a step too far in my book…

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

There is a common theme here, something (or someone) that linked the two companies, for the life of me I can’t think what it is though…

:laughing:

Yet another dash cam warrior wanting his 2 minutes of fame on you tube, by making a big deal of a minor mistake by somebody else.

Nothing to do with me Reef.

I am usually at the services.

muckles:
Yet another dash cam warrior wanting his 2 minutes of fame on you tube, by making a big deal of a minor mistake by somebody else.

You could tell the dash cam driver loved every second of it and probably rushed home to upload it and ■■■■■■■■■■.

Can’t stand all these dashcam knobheads. You can’t do anything remotely dodgy these days without worrying some pricks going to send footage/photo’s to your boss or the plod.

Yeah. You should try going for a coffee and a crap!

Why do they read the number plate out in that golf,lema,yankee ■■■■■■■■ style?
Wanna be thilf,who lack enough brain power to pass the entrance test?
Or chavs with a criminal conviction list as long as their arm?
Go ■■■■ your mother

eagerbeaver:
Yeah. You should try going for a coffee and a crap!

*Anything remotely dodgy that’s on route :wink:

Happy April Fools Day!!! :laughing:

Anyone see the date of the cam footage…■■

eagerbeaver:
Nothing to do with me Reef.

I am usually at the services.

Touché

:laughing:

commonrail2:
Go [zb] your mother

Its the phonetic alphabet used to avoid confusion when reading out letters…as well as the military its used by retailers with phone orders and motor factors reading out number plate and VIN number digits…

Berty:
Why on earth are stobarts taking on agency drivers that don’t speak the language surely this is downright dangerous and an accident waiting to happen…/quote]

I have driven in France Belgium Holland Germany Spain Italy Poland and Belerus without an accident and I cannot speak their languages.

AndrewG:

commonrail2:
Go [zb] your mother

Its the phonetic alphabet used to avoid confusion when reading out letters…as well as the military its used by retailers with phone orders and motor factors reading out number plate and VIN number digits…

I use it all the time at sea over the radio etc. And when you hear said ‘Over and Out’ that is incorrect !

raymundo:

AndrewG:

commonrail2:
Go [zb] your mother

I use it all the time at sea over the radio etc. And when you hear said 'Over and Out’ that is incorrect !

Standing by.

Over = used in simplex mode where only one person can speak at a time, transmit and receive are on same frequency and when expecting a reply, but in duplex mode receiving and transmitting are done on two slightly different frequencies so two people can speak and be heard at the same time. Out = end of message, or as I used to say on med or high freqs (hardly ever used any more) ‘‘Cheers, I’m gone’’ :slight_smile: