Stobart driver dogging

Just been speaking to a little green gnome at Corley, he reckons one of their drivers got caught dogging last night by the filth.
In uniform as well, i would have laughed my arse off seeing that.

This will probably progress onto “he got caught dogging, then the copper put chalk on his tyres and told him he cant move for at least 9 hours”

As he was in uniform should he have had his tacho on POA or other work?

Badobsession:
Just been speaking to a little green gnome at Corley, he reckons one of their drivers got caught dogging last night by the filth.

you spoke to a driver at corly last night
And where was this dogging site at

Was it a backload?

Muckaway:
Was it a backload?

yeah, apparently turned into a creamy mess :slight_smile:

There is a dogging site near Corley.

Boss & Driver:

Badobsession:

you spoke to a driver at corly last night
And where was this dogging site at

Peterborough

What difference does it make that he worked for Stobart?

Just because the driver worked for Stobart, does that mean he can’t do what quite a lot of other people do in their spare time?

Or was it the case you just wanted to get a Sun newspaper style sensationalist headline? :unamused:

Spoken like a man with a dubious social Rob lol.

He just doesn’t want stobarts moving in on his hobby and undercutting him.

Badobsession:
As he was in uniform should he have had his tacho on POA or other work?

I suppose if he was engaged in a physical activity it would have to be other work.

Badobsession:

woof woof! :sunglasses: GRRRR :grimacing:

starfighter:
There is a dogging site near Corley.

There’s one down the road from one of our stone quarries…but it’s closer to one of WashyJrs collection points :wink: :laughing:

Badobsession:

one lad i know is well into MIDGET ■■■[no idea if he just views it ,or gets involved],another when i belled him up the other day said couldnt help at moment as he wasNAKED,in front of P.C,watching ■■■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ],hes a planner :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,thank god though he eventually told me it was his day off :exclamation: :exclamation: ,i just left him to get on with it :wink: .

Badobsession:

you also have to take into account weve had various pay cuts,before we could afford to pay for a bit of fun,but even with the excellent offers avaliable from the eastern european girls we cant afford it,so weve[not me obviously] have taken to a bit of FREE-VIEW :wink: :laughing:

I was only walking the dog, honest :blush: :wink:

do you reckon the documentry film crew were there as well with infa red cameras and night vision goggles and as it was B4 the watershed was he allowed to whip it out .Do you think hes the 1st stobbie to arrive on time this series

I wonder if he wiped it on the in cab frilly curtains, would eddie go up the wall?

Could have used his tie for a little ■■■■■■■ perhaps?