Stobart driver dogging

I can’t help but wonder if he’d have worked for nobby dentresangle and was caught doing this,would it have made the forum??,
No probably not,I’m absolutely wetting myself at how any old bollo.ks about Stobart and someone puts it on here.
I can’t wait to see what ■■■■ next??,Stobart driver takes a ■■■■??
I’ll have to ask if my mate was the one caught as he was having a bit with an optician over in Peterborough and she was a bit partial to outdoor/group play!!

OVLOV JAY:
I was only walking the dog, honest :blush: :wink:

Thats fine but the fact remains that you had your nob in your hand at the time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

m4rky:

OVLOV JAY:
I was only walking the dog, honest :blush: :wink:

Thats fine but the fact remains that you had your nob in your hand at the time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, my nob, not the dogs. What’s the problem :laughing:

ady1:

Badobsession:
Just been speaking to a little green gnome at Corley, he reckons one of their drivers got caught dogging last night by the filth.
In uniform as well, i would have laughed my arse off seeing that.

one lad i know is well into MIDGET ■■■[no idea if he just views it ,or gets involved],another when i belled him up the other day said couldnt help at moment as he wasNAKED,in front of P.C,watching ■■■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ],hes a planner :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,thank god though he eventually told me it was his day off :exclamation: :exclamation: ,i just left him to get on with it :wink: .

Around here, that last paragraph has an entirely different meaning, involving among other things, homosexuality and a policeman fetish! :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile:

ady1:

Badobsession:
Just been speaking to a little green gnome at Corley, he reckons one of their drivers got caught dogging last night by the filth.

you also have to take into account weve had various pay cuts,before we could afford to pay for a bit of fun,but even with the excellent offers avaliable from the eastern european girls we cant afford it,so weve[not me obviously] have taken to a bit of FREE-VIEW :wink: :laughing:

Does it all go fuzzy if you’re still watching 5 minutes later? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Of course this thread would have exploded if the drivers name was Fiona :stuck_out_tongue:

cant wait to see that episode on ■■■■■ and Trailers

Wheel Nut:
Of course this thread would have exploded if the drivers name was Fiona :stuck_out_tongue:

cant wait to see that episode on [zb] and Trailers

Instead, it’s been encased in concrete and dumped in the Bull Shoot Bar :unamused:

I would have thought that the truck would have stuck out like a sore thumb, thats based on the assumption that he was not in the truck at the time. Anyway didnt I remember that a government bill a few years back, cleared the way for a more “open” society, with only cases where it was considered public indecency - ie near a Primary School in daylight was to be frowned upon? unless locals objected on sheer numbers involved, I would have thought if it was just him / her and his / her partner at it then surely no story.

I went dogging once, jumped in a van, flashed the interior light, behind me a Rottweiler popped its head up and bit me on my arse, never again :blush:

lightning:
I would have thought that the truck would have stuck out like a sore thumb, thats based on the assumption that he was not in the truck at the time. Anyway didnt I remember that a government bill a few years back, cleared the way for a more “open” society, with only cases where it was considered public indecency - ie near a Primary School in daylight was to be frowned upon? unless locals objected on sheer numbers involved, I would have thought if it was just him / her and his / her partner at it then surely no story.

Didn’t they used to stand in a carrier bag in the gents so the plod didn’t realise there were 2 men in the cubicle?

B1 GGK:
I went dogging once, jumped in a van, flashed the interior light, behind me a Rottweiler popped its head up and bit me on my arse, never again :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

B1 GGK:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

B1 GGK:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can think of a colleague of ours John who shouts a lot and…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmcdLEnhSi8

Badobsession:

Boss & Driver:

Badobsession:

you spoke to a driver at corly last night
And where was this dogging site at

Peterborough

Was that micky blue who caught him in the gay layby
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77185&hilit=MickeyBlue