Stobart assement

UKtramp:

Beetlejuice:
Is this tramp bloke *payed to keep the forum active with **Drivel and bull zit ?

*paid.
** No capital needed
I do not like to be addressed as a “bloke” either if you don’t mind, that is putting me in a gender category.

A grammar bully aswell .Way to go ■■■■■■■■ bloke .

Beetlejuice:

UKtramp:

Beetlejuice:
Is this tramp bloke *payed to keep the forum active with **Drivel and bull zit ?

*paid.
** No capital needed
I do not like to be addressed as a “bloke” either if you don’t mind, that is putting me in a gender category.

A grammar bully aswell .Way to go [zb] bloke .

A grammar bully? Is there such a thing and more importantly what is the punishment for such a crime.

UKtramp:

commonrail:
Free sandwiches and a night in the local travelodge

Fantastic, looking forward to the sandwiches.

Plenty of choice,
as long as it’s egg n onion!!![emoji108]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Just seen a stobart trying to get in to the rdc through the staff car park [emoji85]

jamieh1990:
Just seen a stobart trying to get in to the rdc through the staff car park [emoji85]

If you get through car park you have passed the assessment

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My assessment started from the staff car park. I only hit a couple of awkwardly parked cars so all went well.

Don’t sweat it UKT, they probably deserved it! :wink:

UKtramp:

yourhavingalarf:

robroy:
If you are tramping, be prepared to remove every bit of your kit every weekend

Check…

I’ve seen them remove all their kit daily/nightly at Lutterworth.

You won’t be allocated yer own motor for months. When and if you get one it’ll be used by everyone when you aint there.

Brilliant news, this is all so positive guys, I cannot thank you all enough for the good vibes. I am so looking forward to going down to the academy, is there any good news there?

The fact that a haulage firm were so pretentious as to actually have ‘‘An Academy’’ :unamused: , would be enough to make me never want to work there.

the maoster:

I think he was impressed when we were looking at the damage and I said “jump in, lets get the ■■■■ out of here” and I got us away from the scene in double quick time.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . That actually did make me laugh out loud!

UKtramp:

the maoster:

I think he was impressed when we were looking at the damage and I said “jump in, lets get the [zb] out of here” and I got us away from the scene in double quick time.

He was probably impressed that you knew Stobrats’ philosophy BEFORE you went to their academy! :laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

the maoster:

I think he was impressed when we were looking at the damage and I said “jump in, lets get the [zb] out of here” and I got us away from the scene in double quick time.

He was probably impressed that you knew Stobrats’ philosophy BEFORE you went to their academy! :laughing:

Well it was no bridge strike but at least I showed willing.

UKtramp:

Showing willing is fine, just don’t show initiative.

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

I was going to roll it on the first roundabout but then I thought better of it. I didn’t want to appear a showoff so soon.

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:

I was going to roll it on the first roundabout but then I thought better of it. I didn’t want to appear a showoff so soon.

:laughing:

At least while anyone is imprisoned in in a festering RDC waiting room UKT should easy to spot as he’ll be the only person wearing a green uniform with a spray tan :laughing:

2017-10-19-08-37-35-.jpg

peirre:
At least while anyone is imprisoned in in a festering RDC waiting room UKT should easy to spot as he’ll be the only person wearing a green uniform with a spray tan :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

UKtramp:

Djdanj89:

UKtramp:

bobbya:
I really thought you would be above all this,never mind hope you enjoy it ,good luck.

How do you mean bobbya, I have never worked for them before but I went along and it didn’t seem so bad, just wanting an easy number over winter

Are you going to be based out of Appleton?

No out of Goole, I have to attend the academy for two days at Appleton, I will tramp out of Doncaster and day work out of Goole.

Tramp out of Doncaster :question: , is that a new thing , I know plenty of trampers go in there / or did to pick up loads but didn’t know they had any based there , Goole the same trampers go in for loads but depot drivers are on days / nights , or that’s was my understanding .

dozy:
Tramp out of Doncaster :question: , is that a new thing , I know plenty of trampers go in there / or did to pick up loads but didn’t know they had any based there , Goole the same trampers go in for loads but depot drivers are on days / nights , or that’s was my understanding .

Doncaster do the fridges is what they told me. Goole is the day and night runs. All info that I got so I am assuming the tramping is out of Doncaster as it isn’t Goole, they said all will be explained to me more when I get to Appleton. I am uncertain if I am going to be working out of Appleton or not to be honest. I haven’t heard a thing from them since. Just told to go to Goole at 5am next Thursday and pick up a van to go to Appleton. Apparently I get a hotel and meal voucher in an envelope with my name on it. I am now just waiting for written confirmation otherwise I won’t be going on the info I have got so far. They all seem so vague, are they always like this?