Stobart Appleton

Trucker8oy:
It was mentioned on here somewhere that a tramper takes away 600+. all the big players pay similar wages its just like i say its all about Ts+Cs

lol :laughing: minus £22.50 X 4/ 5 nights out, :imp: then if the manager wants to take your fuel bonus off you £25 and then instead of 55 hours you’ll be doing 71/ 84 hours for PEANUTS! :unamused: :open_mouth: £600 WOW BIG FAVOUR THAT! :bulb: then they’ll be telling you to be grateful you’ve got a job as there’s 2000 waiting on an imaginary WAITING list :question: Ooooopppppppsssssss sorry they’re desperate for drivers now as they’re advertising on the back of their trailers! :exclamation: shame they didn’t keep long time/ served drivers who are time served / and on the spanners too with such a cavalier attitude the ones who’d done F1 for brawn, walking floors and on general the ones who’d use RATCHETS before all this BS started/ and got laughed at for taking their time strapping loads to the lorry BED! :grimacing: you reap what you sow :sunglasses:

^^^^^ said a disgruntled ex Stobbie employee… :smiley:

Fatboy slimslow:
then they’ll be telling you to be grateful you’ve got a job as there’s 2000 waiting on an imaginary WAITING list :question:

I thought every haulier has a waiting list as there aren’t many jobs about!?

Fatboy slimslow:
Ooooopppppppsssssss sorry they’re desperate for drivers now as they’re advertising on the back of their trailers! :exclamation:

Ive never seen them advertising for jobs on their vehicles, only zb outfits like tesco do that:!: They will never be short of drivers as long as agencies are supplying day in day out & that’s what they want:grin:

Fatboy slimslow:

Trucker8oy:
It was mentioned on here somewhere that a tramper takes away 600+. all the big players pay similar wages its just like i say its all about Ts+Cs

lol :laughing: minus £22.50 X 4/ 5 nights out, :imp: then if the manager wants to take your fuel bonus off you £25 and then instead of 55 hours you’ll be doing 71/ 84 hours for PEANUTS! :unamused: :open_mouth: £600 WOW BIG FAVOUR THAT! :bulb: then they’ll be telling you to be grateful you’ve got a job as there’s 2000 waiting on an imaginary WAITING list :question: Ooooopppppppsssssss sorry they’re desperate for drivers now as they’re advertising on the back of their trailers! :exclamation: shame they didn’t keep long time/ served drivers who are time served / and on the spanners too with such a cavalier attitude the ones who’d done F1 for brawn, walking floors and on general the ones who’d use RATCHETS before all this BS started/ and got laughed at for taking their time strapping loads to the lorry BED! :grimacing: you reap what you sow :sunglasses:

Take away night out money and fuel allowence and youll end up with 500. Which is roughly what youll get working for someone else. maritime for e.g. £495 basic 55h after that overtime but if you have 3n/o theyll take £50 off your shift allowence i think its called. But no ones is slatting them off are they. :smiling_imp: :slight_smile:

Trucker8oy:
maritime for e.g. £495 basic 55h after that overtime but if you have 3n/o theyll take £50 off your shift allowence i think its called. But no ones is slatting them off are they. :smiling_imp: :slight_smile:

Zb marmite:lol:

Pimpdaddy:

Trucker8oy:
maritime for e.g. £495 basic 55h after that overtime but if you have 3n/o theyll take £50 off your shift allowence i think its called. But no ones is slatting them off are they. :smiling_imp: :slight_smile:

Zb marmite:lol:

:grimacing:

So here we go. They all as bad ir as good as each other :slight_smile: worked for marmite last year and loved every day of it, someone would say ■■■■ marmite :smiley: never done stobbies so cant say anything good or bad. Only what ive heard. But you lot know how it is, each to their own Some might love some might hate it. Untill you havent tried it SHUT UP lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Trucker8oy:
Untill you havent tried it SHUT UP lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have tried marmite & it tastes like zb:lol:

PHIL89:
Mon - fri 0600 to 1800 £7.95
Mon - fri 1800 to 0600 £8.90
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Driver standard bonus £5 day
Night out £22.50

If you don’t moan at your planner all the time like some drivers then they’ll just leave you alone, I don’t talk to mine until I get back the yard at the end of the week most weeks.

No disrespect but my daughter is on the same for serving on the pizza counter at Morissons…

Trucker8oy:
So here we go. They all as bad ir as good as each other :slight_smile: worked for marmite last year and loved every day of it, someone would say [zb] marmite :smiley: never done stobbies so cant say anything good or bad. Only what ive heard. But you lot know how it is, each to their own Some might love some might hate it. Untill you havent tried it SHUT UP lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

learnt the hard way :grimacing: seven years for the BARSTEWARDs :sunglasses: as you will if you end up in Appleton. :laughing: don’t say you weren’t WARNED! :laughing: LOLOL :smiley:

redbob:

PHIL89:
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

If you don’t moan at your planner all the time like some drivers then they’ll just leave you alone, I don’t talk to mine until I get back the yard at the end of the week most weeks.

No disrespect but my daughter is on the same for serving on the pizza counter at Morissons…

We did this with burger flippers ,shelf stackers ,there were a few ( majority ) who claimed they earnt the same as a stobard driver ,but they don’t ,there’s no way they do 70/80 hrs most weeks ,do nights out ,get fuel bonuses etc ,yes she may well get the same hourly rate ,but I doubt she gets the same in her wage packet atethe end of the week .
Last week I did 74 hrs ,top line of £813 ,take home £613 ,are you seriously telling me your daughter earnt that on the pizza counter at morrisons ,if she did can you see if she can get me a application form .ta

Never knew that you dozy are working for stobarts. For some reason i thought you were on tippers :slight_smile: which depot? :wink:

Mon - fri 0600 to 1800 £7.95 = embarrassing that people will work for this is 2015.

45p more than 90% of 7.5 drivers get nowadays, no wonder they win contracts left right and centre.

dozy:

redbob:

PHIL89:
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

We did this with burger flippers ,shelf stackers ,there were a few ( majority ) who claimed they earnt the same as a stobard driver ,but they don’t ,there’s no way they do 70/80 hrs most weeks ,do nights out ,get fuel bonuses etc ,yes she may well get the same hourly rate ,but I doubt she gets the same in her wage packet atethe end of the week .
Last week I did 74 hrs ,top line of £813 ,take home £613 ,are you seriously telling me your daughter earnt that on the pizza counter at morrisons ,if she did can you see if she can get me a application form .ta

That’s a bit of a pointless argument,if said person is on the same amount per hour then she IS on the same wage as you,the fact that you do more hours is irrelevant.

dozy:

redbob:

PHIL89:
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

What a silly reply…I said she is on more money, and she IS on more money pro-rata, not more hours…Mathematics obviously isn’t your forte…

redbob:

dozy:

redbob:

PHIL89:
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

What a silly reply…I said she is on more money, and she IS on more money pro-rata, not more hours…Mathematics obviously isn’t your forte…

Agree with you Bob, no disrespect to your daughter but how long does it take to be trained up? 2 hours, a day, maybe even a week?
And yet you pay someone less, who if working for Stobarts will probably be given a motor thats worth 80k, load with 26 tons of cargo and expect you to get it from A to B safely and on time, plus you got the added bonus of starting at daft times of the day.
Let us brush over the mountain of legislation you are expected to know and abide by, I have had to just do 35 hours worth of training just to start back in this industry.
The skill sets don’t compare.
Plus 74 hours, which is not rare in this industry, thats not a job, certainly not a career!! it’s a life style.

dozy:

redbob:

PHIL89:
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

74 hours. That’s what you call living the dream.

Are all stobarts depots doing those hours? Anyone know what they pay at the tesco in widnes?

san miguel:
Are all stobarts depots doing those hours? Anyone know what they pay at the tesco in widnes?

Mon - fri 0600 to 1800 £7.95[/b]
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

Pimpdaddy:

san miguel:

Mon - fri 0600 to 1800 £7.95[/b]
Sat £10.20
Sun £11.25
Meal allowance £15 a day
Night out £22.50

Thats a insult ,look at the pay for weekends :open_mouth: ,ffs :unamused: