Still searching for person with brazilian covid variant

theguardian.com/world/2021/ … in-england

Not good at all.
For those that dont know this variant led to a surge in serious cases in a city in Brazil in which it was believed they had achieved herd immunity.

So, if this variant gets out then that vaccine everyone is taking. Wont be so good.

For those who like journal reads.
bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n394
[thelancet.com/journals/ecli … 7/fulltext](https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(2100037-7/fulltext)

Maybe the vaccines we are producing now will have some effect on this variant. But if not, and if this virus gets out then there will be no return to normality.

You may be asking as the Guardian does… Why is the government allowing indirect flights■■? That is a fantastic question. Its so stupid the amount of exemptions on travel. YOU CANT TRAVEL THERE!!! WELL NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT FOOTBALL GAME!!!kADADASDA
It just streches credulity.

Same with social distancing. Unless you a ‘influencer’ then you can meet up with a dozen people to make a youTube video. Well… Because thats classed as entertainment… Long as you take a covid takes its ok!
But wait? Arent covid takes like really unreliable… Nope no one cares.

#Rant over.
This is just a rant mock me if you want. But seeing the likes of BoJo and Hancock blowing smoke up everyones ■■■ that it is almost over does annoy me.

And yet another thread.
Not related to Private Frazer are you?

Grumpy_old_trucker:
And yet another thread.

Unsure who that is friend.

I wouldn’t worry mate, a high percentage of the population (ie, truckers, ie us on here) , won’t be here, we’ll.all have finished reading the ■■■■ designated Brexit thread (forum :unamused: ) soon, and all topped ourselves by different methods, …believing all you Prophets of doom, disaster, famine and pestilence who are currently wallowing in it all together, telling us that life won’t be worth a crap.
I’m starting to get more bored and ■■■■■■ off hearing about Covid than I am about that tbh. :unamused:

Do you guys ever get invited to parties?..pre covid of course, don’t want you all informing the law, …oh ■■■■ hell, even they are on here now as well, our ex copper driver. Blackrat who bizzarely knows so much about ME :open_mouth:
Where are those bottles of Asprin? :unamused:

adam277:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
And yet another thread.

Unsure who that is friend.

Just for you.

youtu.be/V7NlFWh7Sz8

robroy:
I wouldn’t worry mate, a high percentage of the population (ie, truckers, ie us on here) , won’t be here, we’ll.all have finished reading the [zb] designated Brexit thread (forum :unamused: ) soon, and all topped ourselves by different methods, …believing all you Prophets of doom, disaster, famine and pestilence who are currently wallowing in it all together, telling us that life won’t be worth a crap.
I’m starting to get more bored and ■■■■■■ off hearing about Covid than I am about that tbh. :unamused:

Do you guys ever get invited to parties?..pre covid of course, don’t want you all informing the law, …oh [zb] hell, even they are on here now as well, our ex copper driver. Blackrat who bizzarely knows so much about ME :open_mouth:
Where are those bottles of Asprin? :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS.

I’m beginning to think these doom mongers on here have nothing better in their lives to do but search the internet to find crap to post.

Im not a doom monger.
In fact I am mainly anti lockdown.

But these threads are meant to encourage debate and discussion. Why come on a covid discussion just to say “Why bother talking about it” or on the Brexit thread “Why bother talking about brexit its done”.

Your actively trying to prevent any form of discussions. If you dont want to read the Brexit thread dont. There is a lot I disagree with on that thread. But I quite like listening to opposing views. If your ideology is so rigid that you dont need to listen to opposing views then just dont read it.

adam277:
Im not a doom monger.

But these threads are meant to encourage debate and discussion. Why come on a covid discussion just to say “Why bother talking about it” or on the Brexit thread “Why bother talking about brexit its done”.

Your actively trying to prevent any form of discussions. If you dont want to read the Brexit thread dont. There is a lot I disagree with on that thread. But I quite like listening to opposing views. If your ideology is so rigid that you dont need to listen to opposing views then just dont read it.

That’s a good point tbf…don’t read it,.I’ve already done that on all things Brexit and about to do the same with all this…Cheers.

I ain’t trying to ‘prevent’ anything either,.I can’t see anybody on here who wants a (yet another) pointless 10 page discussion being influenced by me. :neutral_face: , I aint got that or any other kind of influence on here.

That’s the thing though, my and others whole points :bulb: ,…
It’s ALREADY been discussed, debated, and argued to death, to mind numbing depths, and it just attracts the same old small group of members, the same old boring links off the net by the obsessives, with little more in their lives to do at the moment, than gather up and copy paste numerous tedious ■■■■ examples to back up their points of view…With the odd nutter rocking up into the mix periodically (who will remain nameless ) …(cough Kloss :laughing: ) ranting away like an unbalanced Adolf on a good day in full flow at a Nuremburg rally. :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

So no mate, as I said I ain’t trying to prevent anything, just giving my own point of view and opinion of the subject of the thread you posted…which is.

Personally I’m bored ■■■■ less of the blanket media coverage of all this, the restrictions on my life, accompanied by the irony of zero restrictions in doing as much work as I want.
The dark side of human nature brought out by all this…the grassing up of others, the gullibility of some who believe absolutely every ■■■■ thing they hear about Covid, and look at you as if you’re going to stab them, if you dare move within an inch of their strict beloved 2 metres social ■■■■ distance.
Sick of hearing about vaccines, bubbles, strains, and such key word crap, and to put in a nutshell absolutely ■■■■ ■■■■■■ off with it ALL,… it’s just pure overkill, and is getting like that on this forum.
That’s my take on it for what it’s worth anyway, you and your mates carry on with your next 10 pages, I’m sure the experts on this in the echelons of power and control of Covid will be hanging on every word from a few truckers.
Cheers.

robroy:
accompanied by the irony of zero restrictions in doing as much work as I want.
The dark side of human nature brought out by all this…the grassing up of others, the gullibility of some who believe absolutely every [zb] thing they hear about Covid, and look at you as if you’re going to stab them, if you dare move within an inch of their strict beloved 2 metres social [zb] distance.

Ye the irony is not lost on me. Going for a pint is not fine, but please keep working.

I dislike that side of human nature as well and it has been put into overdrive.
Look at this ‘youtuber’ for example. He gets a ton of praise online for basically hiding in a bush waiting to catch people going the wrong way down a road.
youtube.com/watch?v=1kd8dwR-PUM
He has a ton of videos just grassing people up for being on the phone or commiting a driving offense. His videos are actually enjoyed. People like it. Imagine, a career out of sitting in bushes waiting to grass up your fellow citizens…

Or this guy who kicks a teen girl in the face for not wearing a mask.
youtube.com/watch?v=znfXlVyRALo

You should wear a mask in public I think. But it should be a choice. You shouldnt be shamed for not wearing a mask. Yet, there are people out there just reporting people for not wearing a mask or breaking covid restrictions. Its just mad.

Yep, those type of pure and absolute ■■■■ s boil my fluids. :smiling_imp: ,.I hate them with a vengeance.
I would gladly watch with pleasure that ■■■■ busybody receive a ■■■■ good kicking, then when he’d had enough, I would jump in and help…(them not him.btw :smiley: )
I can not abide people like that, but even worse the types who go behind your back.

As for the bus incident, they don’t exactly come across as intellectuals do they :unamused: , they’ll have nothing to get their kicks these days, now that Jeremy Kyle is off the air,.and you can sure as hell bet they weren’t travelling on that bus to go to work…I mean I’m the last guy to look down my nose at people, but ffs. really? :unamused:

I just go along with the mask thing, because apparentlly it makes the vulnerable feel safer, but I can’t say I’m over the moon with it. The non conformist in me makes me flatly refuse on self pride grounds to look like every other clown wearing their medical masks, looking like a cross between a Japanese tourist, Michael Jackson on a day out, and an extra from Holby City :unamused: …,.so I go for a more ‘cooler’ snood. :sunglasses: :smiley: , it just ain’t worth the bother of kicking off about it.

You should wear a mask in public I think. But it should be a choice. You shouldnt be shamed for not wearing a mask. Yet, there are people out there just reporting people for not wearing a mask or breaking covid restrictions. Its just mad. quote adam277.

try telling that to the families of the 122,000 plus who are dead…by giving humans choice is when the ■■■■ hits the fan…it should be a blanket enforcement…

I don’t particularly enjoy wearing a mask, I’m neither pro nor anti mask wearing but I wear one as I realise that to function in society nowadays one has to wear one. I do not put myself in situations however where I’ll be wearing my mask for prolonged periods as I suspect that breathing warm, moist and recycled air is merely creating future lung problems. There may well be no evidence whatsoever to back up my assumption, but that is my gut feeling.

adam277:
This is just a rant mock me if you want. But seeing the likes of BoJo and Hancock blowing smoke up everyones ■■■ that it is almost over does annoy me.

To be fair they were never going to say sorry we allowed in a Communist run biolab release, made using stolen western biotech, in January 2020.
Now all bets are off and all options are open including experimental gene therapy anti dotes.All done in a way which creates the least possible public alarm or dissent.Oh and in view of the above we’ve decided to halt any/all further opposition to Communism.It’s in the interests of peace to embrace it.
( Even ‘if’ that is the truth of it ). :wink:

robroy:

adam277:
Im not a doom monger.

That’s a good point tbf…don’t read it,.I’ve already done that on all things Brexit and about to do the same with all this…Cheers.

I ain’t trying to ‘prevent’ anything either,.I can’t see anybody on here who wants a (yet another) pointless 10 page discussion being influenced by me. :neutral_face: , I aint got that or any other kind of influence on here.

It’s ALREADY been discussed, debated, and argued to death, to mind numbing depths, and it just attracts the same old small group of members, the same old boring links off the net by the obsessives, with little more in their lives to do at the moment, than gather up and copy paste numerous tedious [zb] examples to back up their points of view…With the odd nutter rocking up into the mix periodically (who will remain nameless ) …(cough Kloss [emoji38] ) ranting away like an unbalanced Adolf on a good day in full flow at a Nuremburg rally. :open_mouth: :unamused: [emoji38]

So no mate, as I said I ain’t trying to prevent anything, just giving my own point of view and opinion of the subject of the thread you posted…which is.

Personally I’m bored [zb] less of the blanket media coverage of all this, the restrictions on my life, accompanied by the irony of zero restrictions in doing as much work as I want.
The dark side of human nature brought out by all this…the grassing up of others, the gullibility of some who believe absolutely every [zb] thing they hear about Covid, and look at you as if you’re going to stab them, if you dare move within an inch of their strict beloved 2 metres social [zb] distance.
Sick of hearing about vaccines, bubbles, strains, and such key word crap, and to put in a nutshell absolutely [zb] ■■■■■■ off with it ALL,… it’s just pure overkill, and is getting like that on this forum.
That’s my take on it for what it’s worth anyway, you and your mates carry on with your next 10 pages, I’m sure the experts on this in the echelons of power and control of Covid will be hanging on every word from a few truckers.
Cheers.

Agree completely.

Do folk think the South African, Brazilian and Kent versions of this virus are the only mutations? They are testing a tiny amount of cases. There will be loads of other mutations we don’t know about. But that isn’t stopping the numbers falling like a stone.

The “muration” coverage is just intentional government -backed media scaremongering to keep people following the rules and baa-ing like a flock of Swaledales.

Meanwhile away from Cloud Covid Land around 500 a day die from cancer (many of them children), 200 from heart disease and 300 or so from dementia.

But they don’t seem to matter one iota.

We cannot keep shutting the country down, especially now the vast majority of the vulnerable have been inoculated. It’s crazy and serving no-one in the long term.

Time to move on and accept what will be will be.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

the maoster:
I don’t particularly enjoy wearing a mask, I’m neither pro nor anti mask wearing but I wear one as I realise that to function in society nowadays one has to wear one. I do not put myself in situations however where I’ll be wearing my mask for prolonged periods as I suspect that breathing warm, moist and recycled air is merely creating future lung problems. There may well be no evidence whatsoever to back up my assumption, but that is my gut feeling.

I suspect you’re right about the mask wearing.

But you won’t get any of the “experts” to agree.

They’re too busy brainwashing the country into having and relying indefinitely on a vaccine that the company they have hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of shares in manufactures.

Haha! Sceptical and cynical? Yep.

Truckulent:
They’re too busy brainwashing the country into having and relying indefinitely on a vaccine that the company they have hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of shares in manufactures.

Haha! Sceptical and cynical? Yep.

Ironically the ‘brainwashing’ could just as easily be brainwashing the public that it’s not just a desperate throw of the dice risky experimental gene therapy anti dote to a lab made ‘virus’.I don’t believe that anyone died because of any lack of an anti body response the Covid spike protein.

Also if the body has been tricked into making the Covid spike protein itself why would that also not trick the anti bodies not to attack it.Oh wait the man who has said he wants to see massive population reduction suddenly now wants to save as many as possible.:bulb: :wink:

Truckulent:

robroy:

adam277:
Im not a doom monger.

It’s ALREADY been discussed, debated, and argued to death, to mind numbing depths, and it just attracts the same old small group of members, the same old boring links off the net by the obsessives, with little more in their lives to do at the moment, than gather up and copy paste numerous tedious [zb] examples to back up their points of view…With the odd nutter rocking up into the mix periodically (who will remain nameless ) …(cough Kloss [emoji38] ) ranting away like an unbalanced Adolf on a good day in full flow at a Nuremburg rally. :open_mouth: :unamused: [emoji38]

Personally I’m bored [zb] less of the blanket media coverage of all this, the restrictions on my life, accompanied by the irony of zero restrictions in doing as much work as I want.
Sick of hearing about vaccines, bubbles, strains, and such key word crap, and to put in a nutshell absolutely [zb] ■■■■■■ off with it ALL,… it’s just pure overkill, and is getting like that on this forum.
Cheers.

Agree completely.

Do folk think the South African, Brazilian and Kent versions of this virus are the only mutations? They are testing a tiny amount of cases. There will be loads of other mutations we don’t know about. But that isn’t stopping the numbers falling like a stone.

The “muration” coverage is just intentional government -backed media scaremongering to keep people following the rules and baa-ing like a flock of Swaledales.

Meanwhile away from Cloud Covid Land around 500 a day die from cancer (many of them children), 200 from heart disease and 300 or so from dementia.

We cannot keep shutting the country down, especially now the vast majority of the vulnerable have been inoculated. It’s crazy and serving no-one in the long term.

Can I respectfully ask why you believe this to be true ?

Regards John.

old 67:

Truckulent:

robroy:

adam277:
Im not a doom monger.

Cheers.

Agree completely.

Regards John.

Certainly.

Much has been made of “saving lives”.

But the majority of Covid deaths have been the over 70s and 80s. Now I’d love to see all these folk live until they’re a hundred or more. But sadly, not everyone can or will. Cancer in particular kills a lot more younger folk - those that have still most of their lives in front, not behind them.

All deaths are sad. But the younger the person is, the sadder it tends to be.

Cancer patients at the end of their lives tend to not “block up” ICUs. They are far easier to look after in their last days. No danger of a huge media backlash - we’re conditioned to expect mamy cancer sufferers to die, whereas the opposite would be true with Covid creating public outrage.

It’s a simple equation for any government. Its just no comfort to those folk and their families that lose their lives much sooner from the likes of cancer.

Regards John.
[/quote]
Certainly.

But the majority of Covid deaths have been the over 70s and 80s. Now I’d love to see all these folk live until they’re a hundred or more. But sadly, not everyone can or will. Cancer in particular kills a lot more younger folk - those that have still most of their lives in front, not behind them.

Cancer patients at the end of their lives tend to not “block up” ICUs. They are far easier to look after in their last days. No danger of a huge media backlash - we’re conditioned to expect mamy cancer sufferers to die, whereas the opposite would be true with Covid creating public outrage.

It’s a simple equation for any government. Its just no comfort to those folk and their families that lose their lives much sooner from the likes of cancer.

[/quote]
Thank you for your reply. I agree with what you say, especially about the plight of dying children being especially sad.
What I really should have asked is, are we attempting to save the lives of Covid patients and denying treatment to cancer patients etc., causing needless or premature deaths ?
If this is so, then I think it would be reasonable to say, as you did, that it appears to some that these these lives don’t matter.

Regards John.

old 67:

Regards John.

Certainly.

[/quote]
Thank you for your reply. I agree with what you say, especially about the plight of dying children being especially sad.
What I really should have asked is, are we attempting to save the lives of Covid patients and denying treatment to cancer patients etc., causing needless or premature deaths ?
If this is so, then I think it would be reasonable to say, as you did, that it appears to some that these these lives don’t matter.

Regards John.
[/quote]
That whole argment is falling into the Triage trap that the establishment wants you to fall into.
They want you to think that it’s a choice of saving either/or not both.The rich don’t want to be spending their cash on taxes to maintain health care costs for the proles.
How far do you want to take that Triage zb.
The 40 year old cancer patient has to have their expensive treatment stopped to save the 30 year old cancer patient.
Oh wait the 30 year old then has to give way to a 20 year old.
Sorry we’ve now got an under 20 that needs our limited ICU care that trumps everything except the under 10’s.
So anyone over 20 tough they’ll all have to fight Sepsis etc on a ward with mostly inevitable results.
Also bearing in mind that in a cynical economics sense they’ll want to save those of working age with the most recovery and earning and tax paying potential.In which case it’s surely the cancellation of routine preventative surgery and investigation which is the biggest problem if we really want/have to make it an issue of rationing of health care.
The truth is Triage is inhuman and has no place outside of wartime military field hospitals.
No such issues in the German health care system. :unamused: