Steve Wright Radio 2

Anyone else think this guy is a ■■■ (and his side kick Tim)? Didn’t really mind listening to them , but now the pair of them start to irritate me. There so not funny…also why is it he always has to repeat everything he says, or starts laughing, every time a guest he has on his show opens their mouth? (arse kisser). Just think they need to bring in some different talent to the afternoons, maybe the Dark Lord (Alex Lester) or Richard Allinson.

Simples !! press and hold the power button for a few seconds,problem solved.

Madguy :smiling_imp:

They all become ■■■■ after a while, constant inane drivel.
My solution, Spotify. :slight_smile:

Oddly, I don’t mind having Steve Wright on if I’m in the workshop but can’t stand his show when I’m driving.

steve wright should be put out of his misery and replaced with chris moyles

scotstrucker:
steve wright should be put out of his misery and replaced with chris moyles

Oh no no no no no…part of the problem with radio 2 now,lost much of its distinctive ‘voice’ just become retirement home for ex radio 1 lot,pick up some easy money,Dave Pearce dance anthems on a sat night ffs!Get some more in like Alex Lester,but different lol ,not just ‘cast offs’!

JellyFox:
Anyone else think this guy is a ■■■ (and his side kick Tim)? Didn’t really mind listening to them , but now the pair of them start to irritate me. There so not funny…also why is it he always has to repeat everything he says, or starts laughing, every time a guest he has on his show opens their mouth? (arse kisser). Just think they need to bring in some different talent to the afternoons, maybe the Dark Lord (Alex Lester) or Richard Allinson.

+1

Perhaps its a sign of getting(ahem)older?
Go back a what seems a few years ago and i was listening to radio1. . 275/285 0n Mw :stuck_out_tongue:
While ago ,i took the urine out of a driver because he listened to the Archers . . then became a convert. :confused:

Talking of ■■■■ Evans must win hands down, they also need to stop Steve Wright singing along with records, never known anyone so tuneless.

altitude:
Talking of ■■■■ Evans must win hands down, they also need to stop Steve Wright singing along with records, never known anyone so tuneless.

+1

Barry from Watford and Old Woman; Utter tosh. Mark and Lard did stupid characters 10 years ago, but theirs’ were funny.

theres only 2 decent ones on radio 2 and thats ken bruce and alex lester all the rest should be taken outside and shot, jeremy whine should be shot twice just too make sure the truck hating whinger is dead

scotstrucker:
theres only 2 decent ones on radio 2 and thats ken bruce and alex lester all the rest should be taken outside and shot, jeremy whine should be shot twice just too make sure the truck hating whinger is dead

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pure class.

steve right is rubbish :laughing: but tim smith is good on his own, but they are all arse lickers to steve wright.

As it says in the Viz comic<

Steve Wright the sycophantic ■■■■■

How true.

chris evan’s, not sure, i find too much chatter not enought music…
ken bruce, i like him, but ■■■■■■■ hell pop master is a bore, even more so when they ask to say hello to the nextdoors cat…
jeremy vine, he’s ok, but half of the people on there shouldn’t be aloud out…
steve wright, where’s my shotgun, even more aimless drivel than all of them put together. it get’s turned over to something else, unless chris tarrent is on, i do like his show.

Suedehead:
Perhaps its a sign of getting(ahem)older?
Go back a what seems a few years ago and i was listening to radio1. . 275/285 0n Mw :stuck_out_tongue:
While ago ,i took the urine out of a driver because he listened to the Archers . . then became a convert. :confused:

But is Lillian going to get caught getting a good tomming?
Edge of the seat stuff while Im drinking my complan.
I nearly get a semi on!!!

Your a silly old bugger like me.

scotstrucker:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Chris Tarrant? No, gimme a break. He’ll be carted off with Stuart hall and dlt soon anyway.

I bought a cheap digital radio which I run off my inverter. 6 music most of day unless i’m between Gretna and Lesmahagow! Then its iPod.

Or sometimes use the tunein app on my phone. Punk fm and bluegrass country are two of the best stations!

Only time I usually venture onto normal radio is for the archers.

Muckaway:
Barry from Watford and Old Woman; Utter tosh. Mark and Lard did stupid characters 10 years ago, but theirs’ were funny.

And Steve Wright was doing it with the Posse in the early 80’s. And they were properly funny.

But you’re right, they’re crap now.

bring back mark and lard to replace steve ■■■■■ sorry wright :laughing: