starting my C

think its just beginer nerves had my assesment end of feb so been a while, sure il b ok once i start but till then pooin it lol

well that was a steep learnin curve
was havin trouble goin for 5th to 6th kept goin into reverse and not gettin my speed down far enough at junctions and round abouts but apart from that was good i think

Dont worry always a shock on your first day , it will all be coming together by end of week and if you have read other diaries dont be put off with a bad day we have all seemed to get them at one point during the weeks training lol

jx

think i must ave been threw them all from last 6months, instructor just sed am drivin it like a van tomor were doin sum reversin with sum driving then more reversin so hopfully il manage better tomor :slight_smile:

Once you get in the right mindset it will all come together.

Keep plodding on. You will be fine.

Just slow it up way before the obstacle or junction so you have time to evaluate and change gear and steer once there.

Sounds like you doing ok.

:slight_smile:

Just found out that the senior examiner at Newcastle has had a major heart attack this is why my test has been cancelled ( or postponed for now )

animal:
Just found out that the senior examiner at Newcastle has had a major heart attack this is why my test has been cancelled ( or postponed for now )

Do you normally have that effect on people? And own up, wotcha dun wiv 'Obbs?

dar1976:
Once you get in the right mindset it will all come together.

Keep plodding on. You will be fine.

Just slow it up way before the obstacle or junction so you have time to evaluate and change gear and steer once there.

Sounds like you doing ok.

:slight_smile:

Aye, slow it way down.
When your coming slowly up to an obstacle and suddenly find there isn’t quite enough time to do everything you need to do, your going too fast.
You are learning how to pass a test. Learning to Drive comes after.

44 Tonne Ton:

animal:

Yes.
I managed to retain enough control to avoid a heart attack, just :wink:

andyb88:
well lets say well aged :slight_smile:

Saying a lady is aged is even worse.
The lady took her test when she was very young might just get through :smiley:

I used to have blonde moments but now im afraid they are classed as senior moments hair has too much grey ! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

nothing wrong with a older woman :wink:

well today went alot better gears right 90% time now so big plus with that and did reverse spot on straight away then found out old bloke doin it mis measured and was too small so shud do test easy :slight_smile: gettin more confident now so fingers crossed for friday :slight_smile:

andyb88:

That’s my opening line at ‘Grab a Gran’ dating extravaganza :wink:

well today went alot better gears right 90% time now so big plus with that and did reverse spot on straight away then found out old bloke doin it mis measured and was too small so shud do test easy :slight_smile: gettin more confident now so fingers crossed for friday :slight_smile:

See we told you it would come together.

Well done and keep at it. You will do fine :slight_smile:

granny abit too old mid 40’s for me cos am 24 lol
its just speed now i need to get down hopfully tomor will get that

Simon:

44 Tonne Ton:

animal:

Yes.
I managed to retain enough control to avoid a heart attack, just :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

andyb88:
well lets say well aged :slight_smile:

Saying a lady is aged is even worse.
The lady took her test when she was very young might just get through :smiley:

Yep I defo was young then :laughing: :laughing:

andyb88:

Good nice to see it starting to come together

Hope Fri goes well

andyb88:

Glad it’s coming together but don’t get too confident a few nerves are good for the concentration , you sound like your getting your head round it all just keep it all together and we will be congratulating u on fri :smiley:

Jx

i hope so then need to get my c+e done ready for job ive got lined up :slight_smile: always who u know na days aint it
but if u dnt see me on ere friday u know il ave failed lol

andyb88:
i hope so then need to get my c+e done ready for job ive got lined up :slight_smile: always who u know na days aint it
but if u dnt see me on ere friday u know il ave failed lol

Please dear boy if you really want I will start to do the slang & you wont be able to understand me :unamused:

I also dont do text language on a forum as it is harder to read