Stainless steel mirror guards

I know exactly where you can get some high quality stainless steel mirror guards and for a good price too!

But first, I need some info from you…

1. Will you be paying for them yourself and fitting them to your employer’s vehicle?

2. Do you dream about lorries at night?

3. Do you have multiple soft toys and dream catchers in your cab?

4. Do you drive with your curtains pulled forward?

5. When you wake up from dreaming about lorries, do you need a tissue?

6. Do you drive in a manner that necessitates stainless steel mirror guards?

Hopefully I’ll be able to point you in the right direction, I just need to make sure you’re the right type of person first.

Contraflow:
I know exactly where you can get some high quality stainless steel mirror guards and for a good price too!

1. Will you be paying for them yourself and fitting them to your employer’s vehicle?

Hopefully I’ll be able to point you in the right direction, I just need to make sure you’re the right type of person first.

:laughing: :laughing:
Harsh. Harsh, but true.

Had them on 2 previous trucks. Whistled like bastrads

Somes places in this country you need mirror guards because of the lunacy you find. Norfolk is a prime example.

You can be a leader in Bling fashion…have yours Gold Plated just like Essex ■■■■■ do to their i Phone covers . Think of all your adoring fans that will Love you for doing it.
And the governor will let you pay for it too I bet.

Hehehehe

PaulNowak:
Had them on 2 previous trucks. Whistled like bastrads

Ours just go “TWANG!”
Old bloke down Field Broughton way, bit tight up his passageway! :open_mouth:

Contraflow:

7: Do you believe that in a previous life you were a cowboy…king of the horse means king of the road, it’s the same…really …

8: Are you pulling logs?

1. Do you understand that check is not the same as tartan, it’s a pattern not a family tree…

Radar19:
Somes places in this country you need mirror guards because of the lunacy you find. Norfolk is a prime example.

How rude!!

But true…

They are particularly useful when meeting oncoming lorries on the narrow roads of Scotland and Wales. They remove the need to keep to the left and ease off a little.
They are available online from www.youhadbetterdiveintheditchcosiamcomingthrough.com :wink:
Regards. John.

Talking of bling bling, i know a driver who has spent ten grand on fancy lights, cab interior, all the boll055s that goes with pimping his ride, the owner of the truck will not refund his money spent on pimping his mobile brothel.
Drivers with cab curtains forward are dangerous in my opinion, i see them having to stop the truck to lean forward to pull out safely from a junction or roundabout, with a clear vision out the window you can measure the flow and speed and traffic.

I know a company that had them,that was until one of their vehicles was parked at the side of the road and a pedestrian walking past caught it with there head which lead a few stitches and a compensation claim,they have been removed now.

I don’t think he got the response he desired, hence he’s deleted his post. Honestly with an Arocs you don’t need them, given the height of the cab. Unless you meat a Hercules coming into Brize Norton.

AlltypeArocs:

Come back! - this is but a gentle beasting…all completely normal. :grimacing:

toby1234abc:
Talking of bling bling, i know a driver who has spent ten grand on fancy lights, cab interior, all the boll055s that goes with pimping his ride.

Sounds like one of the former Pawsons drivers.

toby1234abc:
The owner of the truck will not refund his money spent on pimping his mobile brothel.

If I was the owner of the truck I’d have sent him the bill for removing the Tat, just before I sacked him.

Contraflows post is correct and also funny, what is the point of dream catchers and soft toys in a commercial vehicle, you do not see this tat on a National Express coach or on the cockpit of a Virgin 747-400 on the way to St Lucia do you, if you did, as they say in Dragons Den, i am out at 38,000 feet with no parachute.
What is the deal with wearing rigger boots when there is no need for them sat in a RDC ?
Why do drivers have to explain their whole days activities and how many pallets went here and there, it sounds like a stuck record, of how he was kept at Tosco for 5 hours for one pallet, boss said pull out, book off, get them to chalk the wheels.

The mirrors on them there Arocs cause a big enough blind spot,without making it worse by attaching some crepe to them.

Surprised at these comments you obviously all drive on 60 ft wide motorways, I have to go to some farms down narrow lanes for collections and it stops the trees and bushes from requiring you to fit new mirrors after every trip. Doesnt reduce vision any more then the mirrors do.

I had some of these abominations forced upon me by a previous employer-they look ■■■■ for a start,and more importantly the n/s mirror used to fold in with monotonous regularity on the motorway despite what we did to try and tighten the poxy mirror arm.great when you happen to be in lane two at the time.

Trucker56:
Surprised at these comments you obviously all drive on 60 ft wide motorways, I have to go to some farms down narrow lanes for collections and it stops the trees and bushes from requiring you to fit new mirrors after every trip. Doesnt reduce vision any more then the mirrors do.

Bullcrap,if your hitting a stationary object (tree,bush,whatever) with enough force to smash your wing mirror then that my friend is driver error plain and simple.