Spotted MR VAIN and TAPPY

Spotted MR VAIN on M6 going through roadworks at M42 split at about 5am, like the coca cola truck! It definately looks the part at night or early morning i should say! I was in the blue R series Scania that passed you with the currieuropean trailer, I was running a bit late, Had Acton for 7am!!!

Then i met TAPPY heading for the Dartford Crossing at about 4pm on M25, i was heading home. I was past you mate before i realised who it was, gave you a flash but was to late, stobart guy behind you flashed and waved back so it made him feel like he had a friend, truck looks impressive mate, mine was black as per usual!!! Gets washed 3 somtimes 4 times a week an its no cleaner than the ones that dont get touched! I hate this weather, roll on summer!!!

TONY530I:
Then i met TAPPY heading for the Dartford Crossing at about 4pm on M25, i was heading home. I was past you mate before i realised who it was, gave you a flash but was to late, stobart guy behind you flashed and waved back so it made him feel like he had a friend, truck looks impressive mate, mine was black as per usual!!! Gets washed 3 somtimes 4 times a week an its no cleaner than the ones that dont get touched! I hate this weather, roll on summer!!!

4pm?? when we talking about fella???pmsl you made a steady eddie a happy chappy!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: