South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Hi M8 is that 361 MEAN AND NASTY flying machine a project and has it a zf 16 speeeed 75 80 mph plus :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Andrew

Another shot of the Scania draw bar you posted above.

A01876.JPG

Lance Biscomb:
Hi M8 is that 361 MEAN AND NASTY flying machine a project and has it a zf 16 speeeed 75 80 mph plus :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Hello Lance.
What a machine,Discovered it recently when I went to a garage owner friend’s premises recently,13 speed fuller! Also managed to buy this never been on the road ergomatic grille……

13 speed fuller even better a mans gearbox :smiley: also have ergo cab parts front wings and steps plus a new roof lining still in plastic :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Don’t know if this is already on here, but I saw this old girl at Bideford today.
(Click on it once and it’s right way up.and enlarged btw :unamused: )

Interior of cab has had a refurb, got in it and wondered how the hell we had 4 nights out in those type old motors in the old days.
Never had an A series myself, but had a few nights out in a day cab B series that was similar in terms of room.

Hi all,
Merry Christmas everyone.

merry xmas m8 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas Andrew, and everyone here.
Seasons Greetings.

Paul

Hi all,
Let’s have some more of WYNNS.

D6E543C7-2C0C-42E1-BB37-B9BE8A7FF4B2.jpeg

Hi all happy new year to all ,just had some sad news ex blue line transport and ex middle east driver ray Davies passed away this morning rip mate

Hi all,
One here courtesy of Mark Gredzinski,Taken overnight in the West Midlands.John Raymond (R.I.P) was laid to rest earlier this week.

Hi all,
This one kindly sent to me by our midlands correspondent,Pete Smith .Not sure exactly what model,Buffalo? Reckon Mr Steel would know all the information on the company.

Hi Andrew

Seem to recall I used to pass that Wynn’s B series on the A41 in a morning just south of Chester, around 6.30 when we were heading south, also similar unit with bulk stillages on, used to carry carbon black? some one told me, “and you know em!” :smiley: :smiley:

Hope progress with the Magnum is moving forward

SBF10

steelboyf10:
Hi Andrew

Seem to recall I used to pass that Wynn’s B series on the A41 in a morning just south of Chester, around 6.30 when we were heading south, also similar unit with bulk stillages on, used to carry carbon black? some one told me, “and you know em!” :smiley: :smiley:

Hope progress with the Magnum is moving forward

SBF10

Hi M8,
We had a bit of luck before Christmas with the Magnum.My old mate Shaun Swain managed to plug in successfully and clear 254 ecas faults! We aren’t fully there just yet,Though won’t stop until we are.This photo is courtesy of Marcus Lester,Year 2000 North Of England Road Run.Parked on top of Shap A6 northbound.Great weekend away………

7DD58A4F-3E25-41A5-A1A4-841D129A253C.jpeg

No need to plug in the ERF m8 or the F88 happy days :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi all,
Found some great old Welsh BRS photos online.

Hi all,
Ian Underhill kindly sent me these J&M pictures.Dai Boon m,Derek picket and a few more…….

F8599CFA-A431-4D70-80EC-DD3584A0797F.jpeg

Hi Coop,
Haven’t been on TN for a while,re: the photo of John Williams motor iirc they were steel stockholders and that’s about it. Sorry I can’t be more helpful. The photo of the ERF , is that the trl: I roped or a different one ?
Cheers

Mrsteel:
Hi Coop,
Haven’t been on TN for a while,re: the photo of John Williams motor iirc they were steel stockholders and that’s about it. Sorry I can’t be more helpful. The photo of the ERF , is that the trl: I roped or a different one ?
Cheers

Hi Al,
Yes,I remember taking you and your young grandson out in it afterwards.Doesn’t he now drive for Gregory’s? I found this great picture online,No idea who created it,sorry.

Hi all,
A few here found online.The yellow Transcon’s are Alte Express.

9B3ECCE8-B7FA-4FB0-ABD8-6B6B25C0845F.jpeg