South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Hi all. A few from Joints yard and loading in Belgium. Also a Cargo Van Transcon in a snowy Bridgend in 1982.

Sent from my AGS2-W09 using Tapatalk

Just the one, Buzzer.

Another Blueline motor.

image.jpeg

DEANB:
Another Blueline motor.

Driven by my mate ray (magpie) barwick,here’s my new truck I had Friday 27 miles on clock,tomorrow,1st trailer to builth wells,2,nd trailer Brecon,then load abercarn for dundee

John ,what day are you running to Dundee ? we are running up early Tuesday to Kilwinning Ayshire , load and run back Wednesday , “THE HOFF” was hoping to get to Carlisle on Tuesday night or Route 74 at the very least .the job they are collecting is a bungalow with no packing and its going straight in to containers ,so it should be easy .

JAKEY:
John ,what day are you running to Dundee ? we are running up early Tuesday to Kilwinning Ayshire , load and run back Wednesday , “THE HOFF” was hoping to get to Carlisle on Tuesday night or Route 74 at the very least .the job they are collecting is a bungalow with no packing and its going straight in to containers ,so it should be easy .

Hi Steve ,won’t be running till Monday afternoon by time I load get up so far then run the rest Tuesday ring me tomorrow afternoon see where you are and try to meet up

Hello John , i wont be on the Scotch run mate (never get a chance these days) day runner these days , although i have been out more in the last few months .

JAKEY:
Hello John , i wont be on the Scotch run mate (never get a chance these days) day runner these days , although i have been out more in the last few months .

Il keep an eye out for the hoff mate

Yes John , i tell him to look out for you ,flash flash :laughing:

Andrew Scott.

wales scott psw.PNG

DEANB:
Andrew Scott.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the Scott’s mixer picture.They we’re a huge company,With a very distinctive colour scheme.They continue,though only in name.The original owners left during the mid to late 90’s.
Regards Andrew.

pete 359:
“DEANB” Andrew Scott.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the Scott’s mixer picture.They we’re a huge company,With a very distinctive colour scheme.They continue,though only in name.The original owners left during the mid to late 90’s.
Regards Andrew.

No worries, heres another company from your way.

wales ivor morgan cardiff ppg psw.PNG

Smallcoal in the new wagon seen heading south on the A1 a few miles south of Ferrybridge this morning,Cheers Bubbs :wink:

Great picture of “Small coal” John , if have that photo put up in his living room by the weekend . :laughing:

bubbleman:
Smallcoal in the new wagon seen heading south on the A1 a few miles south of Ferrybridge this morning,Cheers Bubbs :wink:

Where was you I didn’t see anyone taking photos :smiley: nice capture

That will be in the truck show next weekend along with our other driver sparky seen next to me

Parked up on the a702 abingdon Tuesday night

JAKEY:
Great picture of “Small coal” John , if have that photo put up in his living room by the weekend . :laughing:

now now young Jakey ,don’t be cheeky :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ha ha , i just replied on the Paul gee page .

One of Andrew scotts diesel tanker driven by the late garnat bam Ford,I grew up with his son,garnat was a nice gent always had time for all the kids in baglan

8EF83787-290F-49EA-B57F-27958B53A166.jpeg