Some drivers

So last night I need to fuel at the services, pull in 1 unit on pump, truck in front of me pulls in and stops short of the pump gets out and goes in the shop, I couldn’t get on the pump so went to the loo, so did he (he didn’t wash his hands) greasy looking kind of guy, then he bought coffee and jumped in his truck drove 150 metres and parked in a service bay to drink his coffee.

1. This just happens to be a driver from the only company I have an issue with
  2. What a c**k
  3. Just goes to prove that if your are respectful and thoughtful then you’ll probably be professional and get on in this industry very well.

Think yourself lucky, there are plenty out there who would have had a 45 before moving it.

Think yourself lucky he didnt have a 15/45 on the pumps.

Maybe he didn’t ■■■■ on his fingers…

I had a similar incident last week. Bloke clearly didn’t wash his hands. Just brings the whole industry down

Muckspreader:
This just happens to be a driver from the only company I have an issue with

The big green army ?

seems to be a growing trend ref people not washing their hands,so far I have counted around 5 or 6 people[some drivers]who have a jimmy or a pony and trap and walk out without washing their hands,i tend to wonder that if they don’t wash their hands what are they like at home,i usually take some tissue and put it around the door handle to let myself out,the way I see it if I wash my hands I am not about to get anyones germs on my hands because they cannot be bothered

Once at Knutsford Southbound a guy strolls out from paying for his fuel, climbs in his cab and…sits there. I was right behind so went over and asked him to move so I could fuel up. He looked away (presumably at a timer) and said “6 minutes driver, I’m taking a 15”. I was furious and told him he was causing a queue (there were at least 2 behind me) and he just shrugged. I went into the kiosk and told them but all I got was blank looks and shrugs from the staff. I despair at this sort of “f**k you” attitude. In hindsight I should’ve started to let his tyres down or something!

I believe you can get treatment on the nhs for obsessive compulsive disorders

Born Idle:
I went into the kiosk and told them

And what did you expect the young lad or girl to do ? get him by the scruff and tell him to move ffs. :unamused:

Born Idle:
In hindsight I should’ve started to let his tyres down or something!

That would stop him obstructing you :confused:

bald bloke:

Born Idle:
I went into the kiosk and told them

And what did you expect the young lad or girl to do ? get him by the scruff and tell him to move ffs. :unamused:

The young lad or girl was a bloke of about 60. I thought they might be able to tell or persuade the driver to move off…apologies for being so naive!

m1cks:
That would stop him obstructing you :confused:

Nope, but it might have made me feel better.

I was in a queue to get tipped last week,it was a long line and the bloke in front didnt move for a while so went up to his cab thinking he had fell asleep,he wound the window down and said [ive put it on break pal you are going to wait 5mins so i can get 15 in ]the forky pulled everybody round him ,i pulled out of the yard after near enough 3hrs and he was still sat in the same place , :blush:

seth 70:
I was in a queue to get tipped last week,it was a long line and the bloke in front didnt move for a while so went up to his cab thinking he had fell asleep,he wound the window down and said [ive put it on break pal you are going to wait 5mins so i can get 15 in ]the forky pulled everybody round him ,i pulled out of the yard after near enough 3hrs and he was still sat in the same place , :blush:

yeah that was me seth, I get paid by the hour see :smiley:

Put the trailer brake on a TNT driver who used the pumps to park to get a coffee @ Watford gap services the other week whilst i was fueling up, his face was priceless and it made the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looking at it from a commercial point of view (as in the garage pump) whoever takes a break on a pump is interfering with their business so would it not be wise for them to charge the offending vehicle 15 minute charge for sitting on the pump?
A notice disclaimer on the pump and the camera footage should sort the problem.

ajt:
I had a similar incident last week. Bloke clearly didn’t wash his hands. Just brings the whole industry down

When I was a kid, I made an amazing discovery.
If yer willie is only 3 fingers long (in peeing downwards mode), only hold it with 2 or 3 fingers.
If you try to hold it with 4 you’ll get pee on your fingers :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

green456:

seth 70:

yeah that was me seth, I get paid by the hour see :smiley:

So do i,but i dont stick it on break when im in a moving queue and ■■■■ the job up :blush:

tango boy:
Put the trailer brake on a TNT driver who used the pumps to park to get a coffee @ Watford gap services the other week whilst i was fueling up, his face was priceless and it made the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Top bombing tango boy ,nice one pal :wink: :wink: