Some drivers

tango boy:
Put the trailer brake on a TNT driver who used the pumps to park to get a coffee @ Watford gap services the other week whilst i was fueling up, his face was priceless and it made the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol top fella

It’s not necessarily not washing hands that disgusts me, it’s the state people leave the thrones in. ■■■■ up the door, on the walls, standing on seats (savages :laughing: ) bogies smeared, blocked toilets, bigger logs than the Burocca advert on show etc etc

seth 70:

tango boy:
Put the trailer brake on a TNT driver who used the pumps to park to get a coffee @ Watford gap services the other week whilst i was fueling up, his face was priceless and it made the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Top bombing tango boy ,nice one pal :wink: :wink:

I have a large collection of back door seals from [zb]s like that and a fetish for trailer plates too if the occasion warrants :laughing: :wink:

“Following a bloke into the loos”

“Watching them closely enough to notice they didn’t wash their hands”?

Whatever happened to “Eyes front, no sideways glancing, and never use trap 2” - like us seniors were brought up to observe? :stuck_out_tongue:

redboxer850:
Think yourself lucky he didnt have a 15/45 on the pumps.

I pulled into Peggy Whites in Newhouse, it was my first day on the job in Stobarts Bellshill through the agency, drove right in and up behind a truck at the pumps, I got out and walked up to the gentleman, looking to see if the pump on the right (or left) would reach across so I could fill both tanks. Guy fueled up and went away in to pay, came back out popped into his cab, I started the engines and here he comes with a coffee in his hand. He starts chatting away, few wee hints and helpful tips, which I appreciated being my first shift. He then goes on to talking about his wife and kids who he dearly misses doing the tramping but can’t afford not to do it, after about 15-20 mins I asked if he could move forward a bit so I could fuel, “Sorry Fella, Just put it on break, only be about another 20-25 mins!!!”… Bout 5 mins later the wee old woman from behind the counter came out shouting and swearing, asking me if I was going to be here all ■■■■’ day, I told her he was on break, he would be another 20 odd mins… Never seen a guy shift a truck so fast in all my life LMFAO
:grimacing:

bazza123:
bigger logs than the Burocca advert on show etc etc

:laughing: :laughing:
Bungle the Dancing Bear, he wont move unless kicked or beaten with a stick.

Whenever I’ve been stuck behind some berk having a break on a pump my personal favourite fantasy has been to walk into the kiosk, purchase on of them 5 ltr plastics cans, fill it with petrol and then liberally douse his cab with it and stand in front of him flicking my lighter!

Ah well, it’s nice to dream.

The handbrake idea is pretty cool, mind you this particular company doesn’t need any help f ing things up they seem to manage that quite well on their own.

the maoster:
Whenever I’ve been stuck behind some berk having a break on a pump my personal favourite fantasy has been to walk into the kiosk, purchase on of them 5 ltr plastics cans, fill it with petrol and then liberally douse his cab with it and stand in front of him flicking my lighter!

Ah well, it’s nice to dream.

Beats throwing bricks at a scumia… :smiling_imp: