So what will you be doing to pass the time at home?

For those of us now spending more time at home than we might have wished what will you be doing to pass the time and keep healthy-both physically and mentally?

I have two sheds and two garages to rearrange and a multitude of vintage machinery that requires restoring etc so it’s actually doing me a favour apart from not being able to get steel, wood, paint etc locally now so online ordering will be used!

Pete.

Well, try to find a nice balance between useful, necessary and pleasant activities. Perhaps now
the moment to take some boxes from the attick to sort and orden…perhaps with nice surprises
on things you thought having trown away, the same with old magazines, cd’s, dvd’s to read, listen
and watch again. Also those albums with photographs, perhaps with a nice story to post over here.

Last but not least, there is social media, phone and even write a letter/email to somebody.

Take care, keep sound

I have a 1965 Morris Minor which is a bare shell at the moment awaiting a multitude of welding and letting in of new panels, so I may have a few hours in the garage until the dreaded DIY is mentioned!! :open_mouth:

Go through my sock drawer one by one [emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Go through my sock drawer one by one [emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously sort out shed and do some gardening

loads to do…old motorcycle to fettle,Triumph Herald to tidy up,garage full of tools to sort out,car port and sheds to paint/creocote garden to sort out,etc etc

i need to get off this PC and get started :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
i need to get off this PC and get started :laughing:

I’m stuck waiting to tip in B&Q Donni

Put a massive no entry sign on the garage door…

I won’t be doing any tip runs as Hampshire county council have just shut all their tips

Well where do I start :smiley: still in until Friday we have closed the dealership today, but service dep’t remains open til Friday to finish off job’s , then Friday night a nice glass of wine the 2 of us in our lockdown then feet up for a few days before some decorating , paint a rather long fence garage door needs a lick of paint turn the vegetable plot over ready for sowing. Then hoping weather is reasonable so that I can enjoy relaxing in the Garden :laughing:

Whatever you decide to get up to just stay safe from this pesky menace of a virus :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

E.W.

This is my project for the next few days, I had it delivered onto my drive, then transferred it behind the wall, (hard graft) :unamused: :unamused: . I’ve now got to transfer to my back garden, cut it to size, then stack it in the woodshed.
IMG_20200324_200024.jpg
I’ve just got a new toy to help :smiley: :smiley:. My old saw was struggling to cope . I’m looking forward to trying this one out!! Regards Kev.
IMG_20200324_195841.jpg

Haven’t been impressed with the weather lately and apart from doing a quick fix to my back fence after the strong winds I’ve been indoors and managing to body swerve the DIY suggestions (at least for now!) I’ve snuck into my den and decided to do a revamp on a couple of old truck models, busy with the DAF 3300 below, took to bits and will sort into a 4x2 tractor, I’ve got a lot done since the weekend and this photo but still plenty to do, but no real hurry. Hopefully get some reading done too, did want a new garden shed but that’s out for the foreseeable future but I won’t be bored and when the weather does pick up I’ll help in the garden although this is the Bosses domain, take care and stay clear of everybody else! Franky.

Have made a list of stuff to do
Paint start with kitchen
Garden ( which I hate so if anyone would like to help )
sort loft & sheds out

lappland life 350.JPGWas going to start cutting this,but decided to go 60kms on this instead.

The clutch thrust on 1 of my Austin Sevens has been screaming at me for 10 years :smiley: , I bought a replacement thrust 5 years ago, now seems a good time to fit it.

kevmac47:
This is my project for the next few days, I had it delivered onto my drive, then transferred it behind the wall, (hard graft) :unamused: :unamused: . I’ve now got to transfer to my back garden, cut it to size, then stack it in the woodshed.1
I’ve just got a new toy to help :smiley: :smiley:. My old saw was struggling to cope . I’m looking forward to trying this one out!! Regards Kev.0

Stihl. Excellent choice. I love their kit.

kevmac47:
This is my project for the next few days, I had it delivered onto my drive, then transferred it behind the wall, (hard graft) :unamused: :unamused: . I’ve now got to transfer to my back garden, cut it to size, then stack it in the woodshed.1
I’ve just got a new toy to help :smiley: :smiley:. My old saw was struggling to cope . I’m looking forward to trying this one out!! Regards Kev.0

^^^^^^^^^
dont be ■■■■■■■ about with saws.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LdChUbCUcQ

dieseldog999:

kevmac47:

^^^^^^^^^
dont be ■■■■■■■ about with saws.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LdChUbCUcQ

A miracle that there was no blood, those machine look lethal.