So what will you be doing to pass the time at home?

dieseldog999:

kevmac47:
This is my project for the next few days, I had it delivered onto my drive, then transferred it behind the wall, (hard graft) :unamused: :unamused: . I’ve now got to transfer to my back garden, cut it to size, then stack it in the woodshed.1
I’ve just got a new toy to help :smiley: :smiley:. My old saw was struggling to cope . I’m looking forward to trying this one out!! Regards Kev.0

^^^^^^^^^
dont be ■■■■■■■ about with saws.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LdChUbCUcQ

Those home made machines are OK for old pine logs,but with little output in a fire,I burn Oak logs here in central Portugal,and I bet those machines would struggle to split Oak,they certainly couldn’t “slice” through a large bough like the videos show.

David

5thwheel:

dieseldog999:

kevmac47:
This is my project for the next few days, I had it delivered onto my drive, then transferred it behind the wall, (hard graft) :unamused: :unamused: . I’ve now got to transfer to my back garden, cut it to size, then stack it in the woodshed.1
I’ve just got a new toy to help :smiley: :smiley:. My old saw was struggling to cope . I’m looking forward to trying this one out!! Regards Kev.0

^^^^^^^^^
dont be ■■■■■■■ about with saws.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LdChUbCUcQ

Those home made machines are OK for old pine logs,but with little output in a fire,I burn Oak logs here in central Portugal,and I bet those machines would struggle to split Oak,they certainly couldn’t “slice” through a large bough like the videos show.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
deffo more fun to play with though?
even more so if you worked out how to build one yourself,then just chop and destroy everything you could stick into it.( up to the point where you remove your own fingers/arm ect. :slight_smile:

David