So they is no money in Transport?

Well someone is telling porkies! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2307

I wonder if exel pay a proper wage to their drivers?

Is it time to PARK UP and demand a proper wage for proper workers with proper skills?

If you wanted to buy a 3 bed semi up the road could you on your wages?

Is it time to tell your boss that he MUST PAY for the skills he NEEDS :question: :question:

You can’t blame companys for low pay when some morons are still happy to work for poverty inducing wages.
& I DO MEAN HAPPY.

alan:
You can’t blame companys for low pay when some morons are still happy to work for poverty inducing wages.
& I DO MEAN HAPPY.

Companies have a choice on the amount they pay! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Not all drivers have a choice on who they drive for! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

some do it to gain experiance, some because they is nowt else,

because they are doing it doesnt mean that their are happy! in fact the opposit no choice= very unhappy :exclamation:

i would gladly give up my 200 pounds a week job if u paid my mortgage what comes in at 100 a week :smiley:

would ya take my 2500 per month wages & my 1100 per month mortgage :laughing:

yes plz

u have an easy job :wink:

UnionJack:
would ya take my 2500 per month wages & my 1100 per month mortgage :laughing:

I earn £2600 a month gross and wouldnt dream of having a 1100 morgage, madness.

Do you want my 1200 take home ( :blush: :blush: Monthly)and my £98 mortgage?.

Help !!!

5.07 billion is 5.07 thousand million isn’t it??

cheers
STEVE

ATKIG11:
Help !!!

5.07 billion is 5.07 thousand million isn’t it??

cheers
STEVE

Not in British billions it isnt!! british billions =only :open_mouth: 100 millions
US billions = 1000 millions

C’mon then anyone good at maths■■?

What is the profit percentage■■?

cheers
STEVE.

A billion is a number equivalent to the product of a thousand and a million:

ie: 1,000, 000, 000 :open_mouth:

i have a business degree, 1 billion = 1 thousand million as agreed to eliminate confusion in cross-atlantic transactions.

Tebbitt & Britten same question same answer,

www.tibbett-britten.com/press/04press/23feb04.php

enough said :frowning:

It says revenues were 1.5 billion, not profits.
My revenue last year was huge, but my profit was sixpence.
And what’s wrong with a company making loads of money? If you work for them and don’t earn enough then leave, or study and get promoted, but dont’ moan. It’s boring.

jammymutt:
Do you want my 1200 take home ( :blush: :blush: Monthly)and my £98 mortgage?.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I can remember my first mortgage 45 quid a month and i wondered how i would pay it. My Old Dad used to worry about his when we was still paying his in the early 90’s … it was 10 quid a month :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 years to go Pat then its Semi-retirement part time job and semi- alcoholism :slight_smile::),and of course looking after the kids :slight_smile::):).

Not in that order.

(lets try and put this diplomatically)… so as not to upset anyone…and not in my usual up front manner…as being upfront these days just isnt cricket…
are all or any (infact) men or women. who earn lets say not a decent wage… to be called MORONS…is this not a tad offensive to those who earn little amounts…alan

Gross profit margin of (I think, its too early/late/whatever) 2.9% Not much.

ohterry555:
(lets try and put this diplomatically)… so as not to upset anyone…and not in my usual up front manner…as being upfront these days just isnt cricket…
are all or any (infact) men or women. who earn lets say not a decent wage… to be called MORONS…is this not a tad offensive to those who earn little amounts…alan

terry i have contacted the plain English society they apparently are going to try and decipher what you said and will let us all know soon.
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: