So how's your Friday looking

I’m starting at midnight and regretfully I’ve a 15 left ( 2 short days in week so could be out there to 15.00 I’ve a collection at 00.30 for a a 5.30 dartford tip , then according to my onboard computer I’ve a 12 o’clock collection out of London for a 16.00 Goole ( yes the alarm bells were ringing here :smiling_imp: , but then I delved a bit deeper and found this :unamused: :smiling_imp: , so if anyone thinks what that ■■■■ walking along m11, a14 etc you now know why

Anyone for a delux steak dinner Friday night ■■
It seems there’s one going to be unclaimed in Grantham

0/10

Looking good here. Be tipping early afternoon, wash out and be at the reload for 1700 ish, park there once loaded and pop into the town for some steak et frites and a look at the mademoiselles.

Must really ■■■■ to be you, dozy.

A.

You’ll do exactly what they tell you to do…then come on here and whinge about it.

Altrincham, Sale, Hyde, Glossop, Hazel Grove, Stockport, Sharston, Wilmslow, Knutsford.

05.30-14.00. It’s great being me Doze :wink:

My Friday is looking like being very similar to my Thursday. 10 mile bike ride before sitting on the sofa in my underpants watching telly and drinking non alcoholic beer.

Oh the joys of having a week off.

Got Salford.
Currently parked 4.5 miles off the job
Can’t go in till 8
Off to wet my whistle shortly
Then curry

Work on Fridays?..

Oh really, you guys are a scream.

Captain Caveman 76:
My Friday is looking like being very similar to my Thursday. 10 mile bike ride before sitting on the sofa in my underpants watching telly and drinking non alcoholic beer.

Oh the joys of having a week off.

Got a similar Friday, except for the 10 mile bike ride, the sitting on the sofa in underpants, watching TV, and drinking non alcoholic (WHAT!!■■) beer!. :open_mouth:

a lazy day Friday on the sofa, with the option of visiting a car showroom in town to order a new car

xichrisxi:
You’ll do exactly what they tell you to do…then come on here and whinge about it.

I will be collecting my 00.30 load , delivering it to dartford , and if they don’t come up with a alternative to a sat Goole load :unamused: :unamused: I will be on the way up the m11 by 11 am :exclamation: :exclamation: , I don’t do zb running in or Saturday’s :exclamation: :exclamation:
blokes a bloody menace

Tomorrow trailer swap at haydock then back to Glasgow currently parked in Carlisle easy simple day no hassel nothing to worry me.

6 am start, drift the Terberg around on wet concrete for 12 hours while ■■■■■■■■ about my incompetent mate in his tug, go home via Grantham to eat a cooling steak dinner, then home for 8. Life is good.

Mild concussion means feet up all week. The missus is driving this week and possibly the next as well. Been instructed not to do anything physical which is just not me…bored… :confused:

Id say not good, nottingham - crawley - nottingham.

Steady day, dont normally venture out on fridays.

Job and Knock, Bristol load at 12pm, I’ll be there for 6.30am with 7am written on me notes. Sometimes it works sometimes it don’t.

If all goes well I should be inside the wife by 11.
If not hand shandy and cold steak, just like doze.

In at 0800 for a load to Croydon, reload for Switzerland out of Stratford, East London back to the yard and home for a doctors appointment at 1600…and no I’m not going to Switzerland !

I’m afraid my Fridays looking rather chipper,5th day today home since 7 stella and a chicken vindaloo for tea,sat on sofa more beer in fridge not back in till 4 hours sunday.

Even better good lady said I’m making a cuppa so she fetched me a beer and a box of "Baileys eclairs " oh well things you have to do lol :grimacing:

Well my friday is going to consist of having a lay in with a cuppa brought to me before her indoors goes to work and then I will hang the washing out that she has already put on before she goes out and then I might take a drive out to the seaside for the day or I might just sit at home in me pants all day drinking tea. The joys of not having to work Fridays. I love my job.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

How you getting on Dozy?

I started at 8 this morning, did a run to Leominster and Hereford and it’s now 12.20.
I’ve been sat on the sofa at home enjoying a coffee for the last 20 minutes.
Tough life being me.
Hope you have a good run in tomorrow morning.