So how's your Friday looking

Medical

0730 P&O boat back to NI and “turned” off boat into van back to yard.

Hair cut/Taliban car-washed and in house for 1230.

Handy Haulage no1 Drive.[emoji847][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Sat at Itab in Hemel Hempstead waiting on paperwork then meeting up with another driver to swap trailers and then I’m off down to Eastbourne with concrete stairs and landings for an 8am tip at the new shopping centre in the morning then back home to Barnsley so should get a good 12 hour or more in tomorrow at time and half.

Start at 17:30, Howden down to Northampton, trailer swap and a free coffee then up to Runcorn, trailer swap then back to Howden. Should miss the M6 J6-J7 closure northbound so happy days.

Wonder how many overspeeds I’ll manage to get by Northampton tonight. :smiling_imp:

Shafted in the end.
2nd load up to Salford.
Slow on m6,accident on m62
Site shut at 1630
Currently parked in the exact same spot as last night.
Tip in the morning at 0800

I got home half an hour ago. I’m working tomorrow morning, probably only 5-6 hours though.

My Friday is looking the same as every other day :unamused: Nowt to whinge about except being bored. Did go shopping this morning which I enjoyed, it got me out…remember, you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:
My Friday is looking the same as every other day :unamused: Nowt to whinge about except being bored. Did go shopping this morning which I enjoyed, it got me out…remember, you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone :wink:

Someone robbed your shopping? :open_mouth:

Planed

21:00 start
Hook up and out the gate by 22:00
M5 north M6 north then drop into Leland about 02:00 and tip,
At this point I don’t know if it’s a full or part tip with a 2nd or even 3rd drop but it’s a N/O which I asked for as the next day will be easy.
Either way it’s a max 12hr shift :wink:

Hoping to do the same run on Sunday which gives me an easy week and a nice long weekend off ( midweek )

Captain Caveman 76:
My Friday is looking like being very similar to my Thursday. 10 mile bike ride before sitting on the sofa in my underpants watching telly and drinking non alcoholic beer.

Oh the joys of having a week off.

Your name Dave by any chance :laughing: :laughing:

Medical passed ( bit of a surprise ) :smiley:

Mine went ok started at 5:30am drove to Birmingham tipped then to Newport salop loaded with cardboard and plastic Brake @11 to 11:45 then drove to Winchester tipped dropped trailer to storage yard back to main yard washed truck parked up 6pm

Started 0730. Three pallets to two separate warehouses near Heathrow. Had a short break at Crawley Crossing on the way back (even though I didn’t need one). Back in the yard 1245, back home with my feet up 1330. That’s my kind of Friday!

Captain Caveman 76:
My Friday is looking like being very similar to my Thursday. 10 mile bike ride before sitting on the sofa in my underpants watching telly and drinking non alcoholic beer.

You have a sofa in your underpants??

Heading out on a nice easy one drop Italy. Restful times

Roymondo:

Captain Caveman 76:

You don’t?

6hrs 15min parked up till 1pm now :wink:

Captain Caveman 76:

Roymondo:

Captain Caveman 76:

You don’t?

No, just a large canoe…

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

switchlogic:

Cream.

A.

switchlogic:

Not the Italian equivalent of Iceland one hopes!