Snooper s7000

Ive been driving hgv now for 18 years but never owned a truck sat nav,anyone think these are any good

Use one every day. Great bits of kit and will play tv channels if your in the right area

Learn how to use it properly and its a great bit of kit, had one for two years now.

Yes. I have one and swear by them.

I used to have a TomTom and said I’d never have a different one until I used one supplied by a company and have never looked back.

Not cheap but well worth it

I have had one for around a year and love it!

Still having a good time with my Garmin Dezl, and the £30 cashback offer is still on

Snooper have a new one coming soon same as S7000 but with DAB Radio too, but a £500 price tag

great bit of kit wouldnt go to work without it :smiley:

franko274:
Ive been driving hgv now for 18 years but never owned a truck sat nav,anyone think these are any good

Cracking bit of kit, had mine a couple of months now well worth the money.Use it right enter height , weight ,width and length of your truck and axle weights and it sorts the best route for you it’ll plan multi routes if you’ve got a few drops its got free view tv as well and has a booster Aeriel included definitely worth the money.

sent from my iPad 3

Take it into London and its crap.

As with any SatNav. Use it as a backup solution rather than a biblical route finder.

Not had any trouble with mine in London

Google maps does me, and its free. Trucking superb, ive not used a map in years. :smiley:

I’ve got a tomton truck and it does just what it says on the tin. Ok it doesn’t have tv but I have a tv for that but what it does do that the snooper doesn’t is it allows you to create (poi) point of interest files so at a touch of a button I can check laybys, greasy spoons, favourite parking spots even motorway junctions in case the radio says the m1 is blocked after J25.
Tomtom for me any day

Tom Tom for me. Don’t use my TV or sat for the truck anymore as I just download everything on sky go and BBC iplayer on weekends

mfm:

Really?? So yours don’t go bonkers when you go down a night time banned road for trucks in the middle of the day cos mine does,drives me nuts so I turn it off.

pavaroti:
Google maps does me, and its free. Trucking superb, ive not used a map in years. :smiley:

Anyone else spot the irony in this post?

Thetaff:

mfm:

Really?? So yours don’t go bonkers when you go down a night time banned road for trucks in the middle of the day cos mine does,drives me nuts so I turn it off.

Honestly, not had any problems at all bought it just over two months ago and can’t fault it

Thetaff:
Take it into London and its crap.

I had some drops in London and it couldnt find me a route to where i wanted to go, and always looses signal for some reason between jct 6-10 M6.

it,s OK but I personally wouldnt say it was the best.

I bought a sat nav off ebay for £129 and it was better than the 7000, but there was a problem with the memory card and it stopped working so i bought the 7000, Personally wouldnt say it was worth the price.

Madguy :imp:

If you have the coin and an iPad get the Renault truck nav it’s alot better by a mile.