Snooper for Sale

Evening all.

I have a Snooper S8000 for sale on the selling boards of the forum.

I have tried to update it but seem unable to.

For those who have been asking. I would accept £350 inc postage! Bloomin Bargain!

Would be a bargain but you forgot the decimal point:grin:

you can buy these new cheaper online pmsl

Really?? For euro mapping. Please show me where??

I found a new one for £374.90, that was without searching for a bargain it was the first site I came to, don’t know if that’s a euro map one however it still makes £350 look a little steep for a second hand one.

www.thesatnavwarehouse.com

That’s uk only my friend.

This ones got europe mapping at £374 and is the cheapest euro one i could find burrowsgpsstore.co.uk/snooper-sy … 5870-p.asp but if you read the op’s original advert it’s only a month old and will come with the remainder of its warranty. And he might even take a offer…

So still cheaper then. :wink:

This is even better. Sorry.
satnavcompany.com/tomtom-pro … tAod9GwAUA

Good find. Although not a snooper. Comes on guys I just want to sell it not use it as a cheap deals thread.

Go to EBay type in

271252379755 new unopened with Europe maps Sold for £340

261259704223 secondhand sold for £160 without Europe.

I would put yours somewhere in between the 2 according to EBay
Just a word of advice

keebs26uk:
Go to EBay type in

271252379755 new unopened with Europe maps Sold for £340

261259704223 secondhand sold for £160 without Europe.

I would put yours somewhere in between the 2 according to EBay
Just a word of advice

Thanks for that. Seems it was relisted slightly higher and was snapped up. [WINKING FACE]

well put it on ebay then as 350 for a ■■■■ nav is bit steep , i have got a snooper one and to be honest it’s utter junk better of with a out of date tomtom for 20quid

New S8000 Truckmate PRO & S8000 Truckmate PRO EU
NEW 2013 MODEL FROM: £374.99 INC VAT & DELIVERY

From Snooper themselves…

I do agree with others mate, the asking price is a little high IMHO… I wouldn’t be buying anyway, so this is unbiased advice only

:laughing: god luck with that, tom tom truck is miles better then that rather cheap looking lump that is the snooper.

waynedl:
New S8000 Truckmate PRO & S8000 Truckmate PRO EU
NEW 2013 MODEL FROM: £374.99 INC VAT & DELIVERY

From Snooper themselves…

I do agree with others mate, the asking price is a little high IMHO… I wouldn’t be buying anyway, so this is unbiased advice only

I also saw that. However scroll down to the bottom and click on the euro maps and it ads another £50 to the price… I nearly fell for that when I brought this one. Cheeky huh…

if so good why you selling it

psv8:
if so good why you selling it

Check out my ad dear friend and all will be revealed! :wink:

greggy:
This is even better. Sorry.
satnavcompany.com/tomtom-pro … tAod9GwAUA

Thank you I want one! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TomTom 5150 ALL THE WAY

Brand new EU £288, worth EVERY PENNY as you get the changeable map and live traffic

Used to have a snooper, never again…