Snooper for Sale

snooper.co.uk/truckmate-prosound-db8500.html
This is my ■■■■■■■ . 1yr old and biggest bag of crap going … tv didnt work after q month , so sent it back for repair 8 weeks later it came back and few weeks later same problem. . So after lengthy calls to the customer care team (who actually asked wether I had tried turning it off the on again tossers) they told me that a 4 month old satnav needed critical update which was available to download … for £49.99 .
Only good thing about it is the DAB , unless it’s a ■■■■■■ atmospheric day , but don’t ask it to save your favourites because technology that advanced is too difficult for snooper.
For sale or swap for a Tomtom pro 5150. I won’t hold my breath

Whirlwind:
http://www.snooper.co.uk/truckmate-prosound-db8500.html
This is my [zb] . 1yr old and biggest bag of crap going … tv didnt work after q month , so sent it back for repair 8 weeks later it came back and few weeks later same problem. . So after lengthy calls to the customer care team (who actually asked wether I had tried turning it off the on again tossers) they told me that a 4 month old satnav needed critical update which was available to download … for £49.99 .
Only good thing about it is the DAB , unless it’s a [zb] atmospheric day , but don’t ask it to save your favourites because technology that advanced is too difficult for snooper.
For sale or swap for a Tomtom pro 5150. I won’t hold my breath

Just put it down to a silly mistake and get your Tom Tom 5150. Just because we make mistakes does not make us idiots who have to then pack the job in and work for Tesco as a food packer? :wink: :unamused:

It is not a silly mistake to buy an item with good reviews and expect the item to work as intended… Maybe if you wasn’t wet behind the ears you could troll better .

Whirlwind:
It is not a silly mistake to buy an item with good reviews and expect the item to work as intended… Maybe if you wasn’t wet behind the ears you could troll better .

Looking at your other posts it is you who seems to troll the boards obviously looking for conflict. From what I see of your posts it is certainly you who should be applying for the Tescos job packing shelves. Oh and incidentally just because people work at Tescos packing shelves does not mean they are idiots. Whirlwind? more like mild breeze :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway you will not sell that garbage on here because everyone but you knows they are worthless. Chuck in the bin when you have saved your pocket money for a proper tom tom :smiley: :smiley:

I bought the Snooper Truckmate S2500 about 6 weeks ago, and its fine. Does its job both in Car and Truck mode. No complaints so far.

roughyed:
I bought the Snooper Truckmate S2500 about 6 weeks ago, and its fine. Does its job both in Car and Truck mode. No complaints so far.

There you go then Whirlwind you are not such a fool after all why don’t you keep it?

Seems like I upset you . I didn’t say all people that should stack shelves were idiots, I only implied you were .

alder:
Anyway you will not sell that garbage on here because everyone but you knows they are worthless. Chuck in the bin when you have saved your pocket money for a proper tom tom :smiley: :smiley:

Since I drive nights for the last 10 yrs I will back date a bill for NIGHT OUT money.

trubster:
TomTom 5150 ALL THE WAY