Smelly Wagon

My home from home and boy does it stink.

You better clean it then lol :slight_smile:

Northern boy:
You better clean it then lol :slight_smile:

Lol no thanks

Do you do stuff for DeMulder? Dead animals etc?

Jacko123:
Do you do stuff for DeMulder? Dead animals etc?

Animal By-Product yes but not for DeMulder I do a bit for Leo Group in Halifax.

Self employed HGV1 Driver West Yorkshire

Who was it that posted those pics of the dead rotting animals they were carrying a while back? I could smell them through my screen!

Chopsticks:
Who was it that posted those pics of the dead rotting animals they were carrying a while back? I could smell them through my screen!

bugcos, it nearly made me hurl :blush: :blush: :blush:

lol,i can remember sitting behind one of wildriggs from penrith(penrith pong) on the a75 for an hr because of a accident yrs ago…yup it was summer, i can still taste that smell just thinking about it…
jimmy…

Wonder if the smell is worse than the human ■■■■■ that there bringing out from N. Ireland to spread in farmers fields in Dumfries & Galloway?

shuttlespanker:

Chopsticks:

LOL would that be these■■?

Lovely :slight_smile: I’ll post some pics on Monday of my little piggies :slight_smile:

OMG…

:neutral_face: < about to puke face.

bugcos:

shuttlespanker:

Chopsticks:

That must need to be in a sealed container, where’s your bloody health people now FFS. :open_mouth: at the very least ot should have the sheet on.

bugcos:

shuttlespanker:

Chopsticks:

Some chips and a bottle of ketchup mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Are they your trailers dropped at the abbotoir in audenshaw

they should be sealed they come through our village they stink awful

peterq5422:
they should be sealed they come through our village they stink awful

I don’t think even sealed trailers would help. I remember loading chicken fat and beef dripping for Cussons Imperial Leather. Anyone who had been in Hartshill, Lancaster, Grannox or William Forrest will know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

left school 1983 that was my first job,working in a warehouse which dealt in that stuff coleshill byproducts bridgetown cannock.seen some sights there some which would make that trailor of offal look like friggin roses !!! :open_mouth:

thats a pointon’s load