skipton

right peeps
does any one know of somewhere to park up in either in keighley or skipton

once again its only a puddle jumper

and thanks in advance for your help

There is a parking area in the town centre at the back of the main street in Skipton. You can park artics there and walk to all the pubs and takeaways, ect. If you are going north up the main st you turn right.

Head for Skipton.
At the roundabout off the A65 follow the signs for the Skipton Lorry park. Free parking.
It’s right in the town centre, behind the main street shops. There are all the usual main street facilities and a toilet block at the parking area.
It’s a large car park which is the lorry park at night. I think you have to be out for 7am.

I have only used it once and that was about 10 years ago, but the signs are still up so I expect the parking area is too. There’s a fair bit of space and it was pretty quiet, no problems.

I worked in Keighley a few years back. I can’t recommend where to park, but I will say DO NOT PARK in Keighley. It’s a rough place and you’ll probably find bits of your wagon missing in the morning. Head for Skipton, it’s much nicer, plenty of nice pubs too.

thedeckking:
I worked in Keighley a few years back. I can’t recommend where to park, but I will say DO NOT PARK in Keighley. It’s a rough place and you’ll probably find bits of your wagon missing in the morning. Head for Skipton, it’s much nicer, plenty of nice pubs too.

I lived in between Keighley and Skipton, GO TO SKIPTON…

totally agree with drew - it’s the only place i know where if the local MENSA members haven’t found outsiders to fight with by closing time, they split into teams and scrap each other :unamused:

jj72:
totally agree with drew - it’s the only place i know where if the local MENSA members haven’t found outsiders to fight with by closing time, they split into teams and scrap each other :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: SOOOOOO TRUE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As with the above - choose Skipton. Had nights out in lay bys there. Never any trouble. And very pretty when you wake up!

theres a safe place near our place on riparian way, crosshills. its between skipton and keighley. very safe and quiet with pubs, shops and take aways all within easy walking distance.