Skipton

I finish in Skipton Thurs night, i did hear that you can park in the town,
can anyone help on this if you can park there, thanks for any help.

i don’t think you can park in the town center but there’s a quiet estate at the end of the a629, riparian way. Pub garage and take aways within walking distance It’s only a few miles from skipton center

you use to be able to park in the town centre but dunno if you can anymore… Cracking night out too with good night life and a weatherspoons for a decent meal… plent of totty too :wink:

Last time I was there you could park up in the car park behind M&S, its the public pay and display.

i havent been for 6 months or more, but if you’re coming from like kirkby lonsdale into the top side of the town centre, come down to the small roundabout with the castle on and head onto the main high street through the town as into the 7.5t limit, just as you turn down there theres the town hall on the left with what looks like a small cobbled street to the right of the town hall, head up there and it opens out into a big public and coach park with no charges (or never used to be!!)

you could park on the market yrs ago,im ret 8yrs,it was a bit of a squeeze off the main rd and sloped from top to bottom but was cheap,quiet,toilets available[till 10.00pm i think]and nr town for good nite out.