Six days...... come on

Recent post list is now up to 6 days, come on people, get posting… it’s not like…
Maybe our rezident trill…I mean valued contributors can add some more content…

More people would contribute if threads were used correctly

Trying to post as much bull as poss

Cant believe that the resident know it all hasnt responded yet

Suedehead:
Cant believe that the resident know it all hasnt responded yet

Ok, here I am. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

(I’ve also noticed a drop in traffic, but I think the last time this type of discussion was started it was locked as far as I remember. :open_mouth: )

I put the reduction down to one or two reasons…

A lot of resident ‘characters’ are on pre.mod (such as yourself ND) which in my view is a bit counter productive to the forum.
Many have been on there for far too long, an opinion shared by many others on many occasions.
I was talking to one just the other week, who says he no longer bothers coming on much anymore, which is a shame as he added a lot of good debate content…as well as a lot of ■■■■■■■■ (you know who you are :wink: :laughing: )

I know multi I.d. ain’t against the rules,.but why are most of them that indulge in this practice such absolute complete ■■■■ helmets who’s only raison d’etre Rodney is to bait others and cause mischief.
I reckon that puts a lot of people off. :bulb:

There are some ■■■■ stupid pathetic questions asked on here admittedly, but some legitimate questions asked by newbies are even met with ridicule, which is a bit out of order, and will also put a lot of people off…experienced drivers should know better, we have all had to learn.

That is my opinion on it for what it’s worth. :neutral_face:

What a load of Bovine manure [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my truck

Have been driving HGV’s 43 years and have never known so much misinformation and myths on this site so i don’t waste time getting into a prolonged thread arguing the toss. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I posted a perfectly reasonable topic last week which the moderator blocked due to allegedly being to purposely wind up members. It’s not my fault a certain few members have to argue everything that’s the truth now is it. If you want more posts then start a petition to have my freedom of speech returned.

I just CBA with it as much at the moment. Too busy at work and at home.

I blame it…

On biggriffin’s pictures of his sock collection.

moomooland:
Have been driving HGV’s 43 years and have never known so much misinformation and myths on this site so i don’t waste time getting into a prolonged thread arguing the toss. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Sensible chap.

Yes, strange quietness, maybe due to the really rather profound events occuring.

The Highway Code , and presumably Government policy,embracing the policy of HGV drivers being responsible in the event of collision with lighter vehicles no matter who was at fault.

HGV drivers (not the company) being fined for clerical errors when they enter Kent.

The French fleet reminding us of their earler blockade of Calais

The prospect of delays in the absence of any trade deal with the EU.

The loss of authority to return illegal immigrants to the Continent.

The inability to ensure no dead horses remain un-flogged

Concreting Kent.

Uncertaintity of the when and size of post brexit benefits

DickyNick:
I posted a perfectly reasonable topic last week which the moderator blocked due to allegedly being to purposely wind up members. It’s not my fault a certain few members have to argue everything that’s the truth now is it. If you want more posts then start a petition to have my freedom of speech returned.

Ain’t never going to happen Rowleydick you spout too much ■■■■ which is why you are where you are now

An awful lot of regular posters are just not around anymore - I can think of quite a few.

Shame, most of them were worth a read.

DickyNick:
I posted a perfectly reasonable topic last week which the moderator blocked due to allegedly being to purposely wind up members. It’s not my fault a certain few members have to argue everything that’s DRIVELnow is it. If you want more posts then start a petition to have my freedom of speech returned.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:…(ftfy btw :wink: )
And don’t be holding your breath waiting for that one Dicky. :smiley:

robthedog:

DickyNick:

Ain’t never going to happen Rowleydick you spout too much [zb] which is why you are where you are now

Which is funny because it’s normally due to what you and robroy post that gets topics either deleted or locked. Not me. You two.

robroy:

DickyNick:
I posted a perfectly reasonable topic last week which the moderator blocked due to allegedly being to purposely wind up members. It’s not my fault a certain few members have to argue everything that’s DRIVELnow is it. If you want more posts then start a petition to have my freedom of speech returned.

Ok then start a petition to get me fullY deleted. I asked the moderator once but told it can’t be done.

DickyNick:

robthedog:

DickyNick:

Ain’t never going to happen Rowleydick you spout too much [zb] which is why you are where you are now

Which is funny because it’s normally due to what you and robroy post that gets topics either deleted or locked. Not me. You two.

You’ve hit the nail on the head there, YOU TWO
We are 2 people unlike you Rowleydick and your other log ins Jayne

DickyNick:
… If you want more posts then start a petition to have my freedom of speech returned.

That would be the most pointless petition ever!

The reason being that you have not been deprived of your freedom of speech, in fact you’re no different to any other member in that you can write whatever you like as long as it’s within the forum rules. :bulb:

Speaking very generally, those who can’t manage that for themselves are given free assistance from the Mod/Admin Team who scrutinise their posts before they can be seen publicly, which is all part of the service.

DickyNick:

robroy:

DickyNick:

Ok then start a petition to get me fullY deleted. I asked the moderator once but told it can’t be done.

:laughing: :laughing: That’s got to be one of the funniest posts I’ve read on here.
Ok,.so why exactly would I or anybody else be arsed to even think about that exactly? :unamused:

I reckon you’re vastly over estimating your own importance on here mate, nobody gives a ■■■■ what you say or do.
You ask for everything you get on here by the belligerent and tedious crap that you post.