silver

I notice little response to silver_surfer’s offer of £1k pw for tramping. Is this now the going rate? Does it refer to a standard 5-day, 48-hour week?

Im surprised as i thought £200 per day was above average.

for a grand a week id assume its maxed out or near as ■■■■ it and 4-5 night out that would work abot £11 an hour and 25 a night for nights out

I would’ve thought that this would be right up Pimpdaddys street. Above average money and (I’m assuming) treat like a grown up. Come on Pimpdaddy, you’re always saying you can’t get a break, this could well be it.

Where’s Toby when you need him.

Seems to be very generous :grimacing: Id do it week in and week out for that sort of money :unamused:

I did last week for him, and some bits this week. The work is ok, all fairly straight forward, you would be out for the week, there is a bit of hanging about to get loaded @ 1 of the pick ups, and I my longest day was 14.5hrs. If I wasn’t otherwise engaged I’d happily do it regularly, and he’s a decent bloke.

the maoster:
I would’ve thought that this would be right up Pimpdaddys street. Above average money and (I’m assuming) treat like a grown up. Come on Pimpdaddy, you’re always saying you can’t get a break, this could well be it.

Could it…?

Pm the man mate, my Gran used to say “a shy child gets no broth”. But then she was as mad as a bag full of cats.

Yeah, that was get me out of jail money.

You can only do that sort of money at blue chip firms or petrol tanker, haz chem types.

He’s £625 per week with £25 per night out maxish hours self employed so I appreciate most blokes wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum.

I’d say Pimpdaddy has a bit of a temper on him so I don’t know wether it would work lol… :slight_smile:

I thought it said 5/6 nights out :open_mouth: so where you staying after your 6th night out :sunglasses:

Christ if I had my class 1 and was nearer I wouldn’t miss this opportunity :open_mouth:
Even my class 2 money is decent enough but this blows it out the water :laughing: and yes I graft for my money too :wink:

A good chance for ya here pimpy :sunglasses:

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum./quote]

If its tramping and nights out Silver who’s sleeping on the top bunk…lmao

Swampey2418:

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum./quote]

I reckon seniority may come into it :laughing: :laughing:

Pimpdaddy’s reluctance is probably due to his lack of a driving licence and the fact his mum says he has to be in before the street lights come on.

Contraflow:
Pimpdaddy’s reluctance is probably due to his lack of a driving licence and the fact his mum says he has to be in before the street lights come on.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: love it :laughing: :laughing:

Where’s he based ■■ Il do it full time … :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I’m in northeast though !!!

Swampey2418:

popup tent next to the passenger door :wink:

nick2008:

Swampey2418:

popup tent next to the passenger door :wink:

In that case…“did it rain last night?” only the tent was wet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
Yeah, that was get me out of jail money.

You can only do that sort of money at blue chip firms or petrol tanker, haz chem types.

He’s £625 per week with £25 per night out maxish hours self employed so I appreciate most blokes wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum.

I’d say Pimpdaddy has a bit of a temper on him so I don’t know wether it would work lol… :slight_smile:

A few key questions:

1. What reference period do you adhere to?
  2. How many hours on average do you require your drivers to do per week, including POAs?
  3. Are there many genuine POAS that can be recorded per week?
  4. How often do you average down your drivers hours, is that monthly, quarterly?
  5. Do you accept, honest, hardworking, punctual, reliable, drivers, that want to respect WTD rules and regulations?

I know few drivers that would be willing to take on such job if WTD is being followed and respected.

Is that too much to ask for?