silver

nick2008:
I thought it said 5/6 nights out :open_mouth: so where you staying after your 6th night out :sunglasses:

Nah, he’s 4, I do 5 as I can’t be arsed driving on Friday afternoons.

Swampey2418:

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum./quote]

If its tramping and nights out Silver who’s sleeping on the top bunk…lmao

Lol, I bounce from the yard area to the same place & back most days, I could go home a fair few nights but I can’t be arsed.

tattoo5984:
Where’s he based ■■ Il do it full time … :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I’m in northeast though !!!

Birmingham, I’ve my 3rd attempt starting on Tuesday, we shall see. PM your number if anyone is interested, although I was talking to a Polish chap today & it was like a light bulb going off in my head, I was pumping him for his mates telephone numbers & I gave him mine. He was on £110 per day for tramping, 20 years euro exp, dunno if he got a night out on top of that, he was saying he told his boss that the wagon was pulling to the left & he didn’t do anything about it…

Hey Surfer, mind if I ask where you are based?

Sumsmeister:
Hey Surfer, mind if I ask where you are based?

Birmingham, like I say above anyone looking, PM me your number, bear in mind it’s self employed or LTD co.

I’ll probly have a rest for a month & then see how the land lies.

hkloss1:

Silver_Surfer:
Yeah, that was get me out of jail money.

You can only do that sort of money at blue chip firms or petrol tanker, haz chem types.

He’s £625 per week with £25 per night out maxish hours self employed so I appreciate most blokes wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum.

I’d say Pimpdaddy has a bit of a temper on him so I don’t know wether it would work lol… :slight_smile:

A few key questions:

1. What reference period do you adhere to?
  2. How many hours on average do you require your drivers to do per week, including POAs?
  3. Are there many genuine POAS that can be recorded per week?
  4. How often do you average down your drivers hours, is that monthly, quarterly?
  5. Do you accept, honest, hardworking, punctual, reliable, drivers, that want to respect WTD rules and regulations?

I know few drivers that would be willing to take on such job if WTD is being followed and respected.

Is that too much to ask for?

That’s because you & your pals are looking down at the rest of us from your Ivory tower…

Contraflow:
Pimpdaddy’s reluctance is probably due to his lack of a driving licence and the fact his mum says he has to be in before the street lights come on.

:lol::lol::mrgreen:

Silver_Surfer:

hkloss1:

Silver_Surfer:
Yeah, that was get me out of jail money.

You can only do that sort of money at blue chip firms or petrol tanker, haz chem types.

He’s £625 per week with £25 per night out maxish hours self employed so I appreciate most blokes wouldn’t get out of bed for that.

I might be persuaded to train a relatively new chap if I felt he was honourable but you’d need to do like 2 weeks with me sat next to you, bare minimum.

I’d say Pimpdaddy has a bit of a temper on him so I don’t know wether it would work lol… :slight_smile:

A few key questions:

1. What reference period do you adhere to?
  2. How many hours on average do you require your drivers to do per week, including POAs?
  3. Are there many genuine POAS that can be recorded per week?
  4. How often do you average down your drivers hours, is that monthly, quarterly?
  5. Do you accept, honest, hardworking, punctual, reliable, drivers, that want to respect WTD rules and regulations?

I know few drivers that would be willing to take on such job if WTD is being followed and respected.

Is that too much to ask for?

That’s because you & your pals are looking down at the rest of us from your Ivory tower…

What do you mean by this, care to explain, please?