Sick trolls.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17515992

Well this one got his comeuppance. Cried like a baby. Good.

+1

Bet he will think twice before opening his mouth again.

Heard people moaning on lbc that you only get 4 months for this, 6 months for that and the sentence was harsh. No you nobs, this sentence was just, the others were all too lenient :unamused:

he cried because he cant fiddle sheep and is now gonna be buggered by bigger boys.

idiot got what he deserved

The problem is simple …■■■■■■■■■ like this think they can say anything on the internet…but as we know on here,it can cause problems …then they are amazed when they get sent down ,like this clown …or they get served a court order from someones solicitor

Heard Wayne Rooney saw Muamba in hospital yesterday

‘It’s great, he can almost string sentences together’

Said Muamba.

zeddman:
The problem is simple …[zb] like this think they can say anything on the internet…but as we know on here,it can cause problems …then they are amazed when they get sent down ,like this clown …or they get served a court order from someones solicitor

I’m sorry to take an alternative viewpoint but surely this is internet censorship??
I am not defending this ‘man’ or whatever you lot have chosen to call him,but its his Twitter account and his thoughts and actions,racist or not…he hasn’t gone out and beaten ■■■■ out of a black man,or murdered a homosexual or raped a child.
If you dont like someones bigoted,racist,sexist viewpoint then move on,get over it…surely he has a right to say it if he chooses??same with the Muslim kid who slated the 6 soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan…Most of what he said was disgusting,but he also had a totally valid point and surely if thats what he wanted to say,then thats up to him if thats what he believes??..he was arrested and charged with racism or some stupid charge…he wrote it on HIS Facebook page,if you dont like his views then dont be his friend,its simple really :unamused: …lots of things offend me,but i just ignore them an get on with my life…a lot of people would be better doing the same instead of moaning like girls as soon as something ‘offends’ them.

A prison sentence is just ridiculous!!!

I have to agree, a prison sentence for comments on a page! Where does it end? How come nothing said or done about the north east councillor saying she wished that maggie thatcher was dead? She apologised so that’s it. I would be careful what some of you put on here regarding the poster known as immigrant, you may end up in the same cell.

IMO sentence is over the top for the crime. His crime was not the posts about Muamba, but racist posts against people who attacked him.

As Voltaire said "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.
Seems that is no longer the case in this country.

Bikemonkey - you are a ■■■■■ Isn’t freedom of speech wonderful :question:

:blush: posted twice…sorry for any offence in doing that.

The Sarge:
Bikemonkey - you are a [zb]! Isn’t freedom of speech wonderful :question:

Yep,thanks for that,you’re possibly a ■■■■ too even though I dont know you and obviously not as quick to pass a judgement as you are…it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it…I have plenty of people who love me and think i’m absolutely fantastic,so you saying that is water off a ducks back sir. :wink:
I am now going to ignore you,safe in the knowledge that I will never have to meet you…isn’t the internet a wonderful thing. :sunglasses:

Bikemonkey:

The Sarge:
Bikemonkey - you are a [zb]! Isn’t freedom of speech wonderful :question:

Yep,thanks for that,you’re possibly a [zb] too even though I dont know you and obviously not as quick to pass a judgement as you are…it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it…I have plenty of people who love me and think i’m absolutely fantastic,so you saying that is water off a ducks back sir. :wink:
I am now going to ignore you,safe in the knowledge that I will never have to meet you…isn’t the internet a wonderful thing. :sunglasses:

Don’t be like that mate…You are a bit of a ■■■■■ :laughing:

Far too harsh imo.
He never hurt anyone. His whole life is ruined now because of this stupidity. His uni has thrown him out. Hes only about 21, have any of uze lot never done anything daft when you were young? I feel sorry for the lad and his family. I should say though, that I have never heard of this footballer and have no idea who the heck he is. So the national outpouring of grief and the enthusiastic imploring to have a collective national prayer for him has left me a bit baffled. I dont wish him any ill will, I hope he makes a full recovery, but the coverage has somewhat put the deaths of two people on the M5 into perspective. i.e. todays news, tomorrows fish n chip wrapper.
This sentence reflects the esteem in which people in this country hold footballers. Nothing else.

Two guys locally killed a respected family man by going round town and seeing who could knock someone out with one punch. They got two years for manslaughter and were out after 1 year.

The guy they killed was just a father of two young boys, NOT a highly revered professional footballer.

Its bollix

bigvern1:
Don’t be like that mate…You are a bit of a [zb]! :laughing:

Yep,I am Vern,you are a bit of one yourself,but I dont mind it coming from you :wink:
I am still highly offended though…let me make that clear and if I could report you and that bloke who is,or was or wanted to be in the Army,then i would!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

cheekymonkey:
Far too harsh imo.
He never hurt anyone. His whole life is ruined now because of this stupidity. His uni has thrown him out. Hes only about 21, have any of uze lot never done anything daft when you were young? I feel sorry for the lad and his family. I should say though, that I have never heard of this footballer and have no idea who the heck he is. So the national outpouring of grief and the enthusiastic imploring to have a collective national prayer for him has left me a bit baffled. I dont wish him any ill will, I hope he makes a full recovery, but the coverage has somewhat put the deaths of two people on the M5 into perspective. i.e. todays news, tomorrows fish n chip wrapper.
This sentence reflects the esteem in which people in this country hold footballers. Nothing else.

Two guys locally killed a respected family man by going round town and seeing who could knock someone out with one punch. They got two years for manslaughter and were out after 1 year.

The guy they killed was just a father of two young boys, NOT a highly revered professional footballer.

Its bollix

Well written,couldn’t have put that better myself…I dont watch football so I had no idea who he was either,nor do I wish him any ill will either,but lets get things into perspective.
They also tried to revive the said footballer for 75 minutes or thereabouts…a normal mere mortal they might have tried for 10.
its like a witch hunt,people are far too quick to judge without actually thinking about things,they take what they read in the mucky papers as fact and truth,when its far from it…Jailing someone for their views is totally ridiculous…its turning into a police state,you wont be able to criticise the government in the future as you’ll be thrown in jail,like is already happening in the US of A…the land of the free and democratic(yeah right) :unamused:

My original post as the title suggests was about those sick individuals who go out of their way to deliberately offend people who have experienced some very difficult and painful circumstances. Like the young footballer who recently lost his baby and then was subjected to this sort of rubbish on the internet. That’s an abuse of free speech in my opinion and to try and defend this kind of behaviour by categorising it as protecting freedom of speech is an outrage.

^^^^ +1

prison was a bit harsh for this numpty maybe community service and a huge fine would of been better