Sick trolls.

peewee:
prison was a bit harsh for this numpty maybe community service and a huge fine would of been better

No a bit of porridge is just what is needed to encourage the others.

I’m glad he was booted off his unit too. ■■■■ him. I’m for free speech. But only where appropriate. Don’t slip on the soap BOY! :sunglasses:

uk.news.yahoo.com/muamba-twitter … 46186.html

Typical, yet another mouthy ■■■■ who tried to lie his way out of being caught as a mouthy ■■■■ costs the taxpayer even more money by STILL trying to wriggle out of being a mouthy ■■■■■
BTW, rhymes with “hat”.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … other.html

Here’s the latest example of twisted humour. :unamused:

44 Tonne Ton:
Fabrice Muamba: Racist Twitter user jailed for 56 days - BBC News

Well this one got his comeuppance. Cried like a baby. Good.

“I’m not racist and some of my friends are from different cultural backgrounds.”

Ah that old chestnut as a defence :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

“I’m not racist and some of my friends are from different cultural backgrounds.”

Ah that old chestnut as a defence :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I wouldn’t personally use the N word to describe someone who is black, but is it really that much more offensive than referring to a bald person as a “Slaphead”?

peewee:
prison was a bit harsh for this numpty maybe community service and a huge fine would of been better

He is/was a student, who is going to pay this huge fine?

The Sarge:
Typical, yet another mouthy [zb] who tried to lie his way out of being caught as a mouthy [zb] costs the taxpayer even more money by STILL trying to wriggle out of being a mouthy [zb]!
BTW, rhymes with “hat”.

errrrrr … CAT ?

Most on this thread are on the right lines. But some of the liberal attitudes worry me. What we need is mandatory sentencing in this country. There’s nothing better to rule with than a little fear. Not like the commy block, just to let people know you can do what you like if you play by the rules, but step out of line and you leave your human rights by the cell door. It’s the old cliche, give them an inch and they take a mile. Nobody has respect anymore, because there is no fear of retribution. If you knew you would get 5 years automatically for carrying a knife, chances are you won’t carry one. You can keep your liberal attitudes. They’re bringing this country down :frowning: