Shud i stay or shud i go

OK question time… you all know that i speak my mind on these forums… ive got some principles that are good and i guess sum that are not so good… hey i drive class 1s 4 a living… of cause i,m not perfect.WHO IS…?.
i am having (and have been for a while) serious thoughts about just giving t/net uk a miss and letting you guys n girls have your debates etc etc without my two penneth worth… i do understand that not everyone likes people who tell it how it is who calls a spade a spade, who wont sit on the fence, and like me who in by doing so will upset people with my views and answers to topics etc etc…i can and will have sensible discussions and debates just look back into the old forums . what i wont do is be compared to some. i am my own man no bodies fool… yes i jump in with both feet at times hey my mrs has been trying to change me for 22 years so if she cant you guys have no chance.the reasons for this post are …well i know i upset our owner and mods regarding a certain football result last week… again i say wot i think…and one or two of you have taken exeption to one or two of my posts and replies in the not to distant past… and i just thought hey wot the hell…if i,m not wanted i wont hang around…so without further adoo i am going to try and turn this into a poll… go or stay and have my stay…if i cant fathom out how to work the poll thing i will find out by the number of replies.OR NOT …bit drastic like …but hey its how i feel…

Well Terry, it seems like someone can’t stand you :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon you should stay, after all there is no discussion if everyone agrees. Maybe you could consider a little more reflection before hitting the keys, but then again maybe you’re happy just jumping in with both feet :wink: either way, you’ve been interesting and entertaining but the final decision is down to you

all the best

Jules

you should stay

this is a forum for tellling storys learning and sometimes the odd heated debate :unamused:
off which people don’t agree with what others have to say,but such is life .

but it looks like you do have a fan :open_mouth:

jon

Gawd Terry, never thought you were a drama-queen. You big ■■■■ :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: Just shut-up and get posting :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and if one doesn’t like it, one doesn’t have to read it or reply to it saying so :slight_smile:

Can’t see what all the fuss is about meself. I like someone who speaks their mind and tells it how it is and I’m sure as eggs-iz-eggs I’m well known for doing it myself :laughing: . Had plenty of, “oh stfu Rob and [zb] off” replies meself before but I’m still here. Who cares.

Don’t let it grind you down. There’ll allus be one who doesn’t like what you say and starts spitting feathers but tough [zb]. What have I said before about live and let live.

I’m not even going to “poll” because you know the answer already.

:sunglasses:

hear wot your saying boots…fair play man

if the owner and mods get upset over a football match then thats there problem.this is a drivers forum and its here to express you views and ideas etc. as long as its with in the guide lines where there is no swear words or personnel attacks then i can’t see what the problem is.if people can’t handle a few home truths and some straight talking then they don’t need to answer nor read the thread.stay where you are my friend and keep calling a spade a spade. :wink:

Yep I agree!! You should stay!

This place would be a borring place without a good honerst debate!!
and as far as I can see that what we get with you “A good honerst debate”

Stand your ground and fight for what you feel is right!!

I for one would miss your postes
I may not agree with what you say but I will fight for your right to say it!

You should stay because you sound like a MASTER DEBATER.

Did I say that right!? I’m such a CUNNING LINGUIST!

STAY, without a shadow of doubt.

Doesn’t matter if people like your posts or not, as long as the content of the posts are within the rules you can say what you want and if people don’t like or agree with it then they can either ignore it or put their point of view in reply.

The whole idea of the site would be a bit pointless if everybody liked and agreed with every post.

ohterry555:
but hey its how i feel…

PMT? :smiley:

If it involved football, I never read it.

At this time of night I’ve probably consumed too much of the ‘falling down juice’ to make a constructive input, but, certainly, I have never looked upon yourself as being ‘one to watch’ (mods hat) in relation to controversial issues. Quite the opposite, you adhere to the rules and don’t cause me problems. Nuff said. :slight_smile:

i think you should stay

newcastle to win uafa cup

I didn’t know NUFC were in the Union of Arab Football Associations!!!

Think you might have meant UEFA!!! :blush: :smiley: :smiley:

:open_mouth:
Yeah Terry, I also voted for you to stay… :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ve already got one TruckNetuk member with no MATES, we don’t want you to be a second. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (remember whatisname from last week?) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

billy no mates■■?

:smiley: That’s him, Odds, - I think he drives a red curtainsider. :laughing: :laughing:

I voted for “stay”

But hey. Please remember that the mods and admins are full-time truck drivers who give their time for nothing to keep this site up and running.

If you appreciate what this site does for you, then try to give them a little less work to do, eh?

Vince

Always remember the old saying

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they got on my nerves.

Also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today, as they may be connected to the feet, I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me always to give 100% at work…

12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
and 5% on Friday

Finally please help me to remember…

When I am having a bad day and it seems that people are trying to wind me up, it takes 42 muscles to frown , 28 to smile , and only four to extend my arm to smack them in the mouth!!

Deesider:
:smiley: That’s him, Odds, - I think he drives a red curtainsider. :laughing: :laughing:

not with smalri written on it ■■

Rob K:
Gawd Terry, never thought you were a drama-queen. You big ■■■■ :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: Just shut-up and get posting :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and if one doesn’t like it, one doesn’t have to read it or reply to it saying so :slight_smile:

I’m not even going to “poll” because you know the answer already.

:sunglasses:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nuff said :wink: :wink:
cheers
STEVE.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Come on Terry stop playing the Drama Queen :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I remember when you first started on this site and teamed up with Bill, you had more backs up than the biggest wind up merchants known on earth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I’ve got to admit you certainly come out pulling no punches, you speak your mind but at the same time your one of the first to offer help when you can to anyone needing info whenever possible.

TruckNet would be lost with you, I think it would become Trucknet with a little n without yah :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think I’m one of the controversial posters on the internet, but I’ve learned to just get on with life. Do the same mate and you’ll survive :wink: :wink: I vote you stay, after all if you left here where else could you go :question: :question: