Shud i stay or shud i go

Never understood why anyone watches let alone gets excited by football.

you need to stay and keep on debaiting as this is what it is all about.

good luck
cannonball

Football… 22 overpaid prima donna’s chasing a piece of dead cow around.

NEXT!

Well terry what have you decided to do let’s see what you are made of.
we as ordinery members need you if people do not like your topics the can go onto an other one

do the 4 people that voted he shouldn’t stay have a reason as to why they voted that way.

just curious

jon

Stay for sure Terry, and dont change at all for [zb’s] sake!

Mal.

jonboy:
do the 4 people that voted he shouldn’t stay have a reason as to why they voted that way.

just curious

jon

Too two-faced to say, Jonboy. They voted knowing that they wouldn’t be found out. Not man enough to show their faces :angry: I think Rikki should “name n shame” them on here and get them to air what their problems with him are but I doubt it will happen. :imp:

think Rikki should “name n shame” them on here

I dont know who voted which way and there is no way for me to find out even if I wanted too :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I only know which way I voted for sure…

And I said to stay :smiley: :smiley:

Rob K:

jonboy:

just curious

jon

Too two-faced to say, Jonboy. They voted knowing that they wouldn’t be found out. Not man enough to show their faces :angry: I think Rikki should “name n shame” them on here and get them to air what their problems with him are but I doubt it will happen. :imp:

They’re entitled to their opinions as is everyone else. Just for the record, I’ll vote yes. I think more people should tell it like it is rather than being up their own rear end about it :unamused:. Stop having a paddy about it man. Life’s too short and if you get a fair bit out of the forums, it’s not worth cutting off your nose to spite your face :wink: .

I have felt at times the forum is run with minds not fully open to good,honest debate.I’m not talking about breaking trucknet rules either.I have felt like giving it a miss because of that but I’m still here,so far.But if people are going to be castigated or have the thread locked for no apparent reason…stay until you REALLY get ticked off. :confused:

Stay who cares what other people think

Why even think about upin and buggerin off,say what you think try and keep it clean :blush:if we all thought the same what a boring life her to be obayed been trying to do the same to me for 20years,mined you when I`ve told some empty head gaffer to shove it and go away she,s still there and thats been a few times.

it seems nowdays if you voice an opinion thats not what other people want to hear your labeled a whinger trouble maker P/ incorrect or whatever people have gone to great lengths to stop free speech and opinions you ve just got to do whats right for you if your allowed LOL

Hi i voted for you to stay in this world where there is to many backstabbing [zb] it is nice to see someone being honest.And besideds if they dont like the answer dont ask the question

bigron:
it seems nowdays if you voice an opinion thats not what other people want to hear your labeled a whinger trouble maker P/ incorrect or whatever people have gone to great lengths to stop free speech and opinions you ve just got to do whats right for you if your allowed LOL

You forgot unprofessional.