Show us a pic of your dirty truck!

well, its the time of year when it takes more time and effort to keep the truck clean, so, show us how dirty it is before it gets a wash

(and mr vain, if i can read the name on the door of yours ill be disappointed :laughing: )

ill get a pic of mine when i get back to it and post later…

euromat:
well, its the time of year when it takes more time and effort to keep the truck clean, so, show us how dirty it is before it gets a wash

(and mr vain, if i can read the name on the door of yours ill be disappointed :laughing: )

Well i guess thats me out of the GAME! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i shoulda got a picture of the heep i was driving yesterday lol, l reg volvo fl10 8x4

it was manky and falling to bits (well not really it was just a heap of junk)

Got some pictures from a few years ago, not to dirty, but the complete opposite to Mr Vain. :laughing:

MR VAIN:

euromat:

Well i guess thats me out of the GAME! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i keep seeing you about alot up and down the a14

muckles:

Randalls at Skeyton?

MR VAIN:
Randalls at Skeyton?

Cheers! :smiley: I knew the farm, but I couldn’t remember the name. The picture is from about 1999 and it’s not my motor. I just took the photo when I did a website for them.

The other 2 are from about the same time, but in the yard, I driven them both as regular motors, but I not when the pictures were taken, as I was working for Norwich Union, just turned up now and then to get my fix of trucks. :laughing:

I had N448 JNG from new, but by the time it ened up on Concrete it was showing signs of a hard life and to think I was annoyed when somebody left a coke can in it when I had a week off. :frowning: :laughing:

Heres mine from last year :slight_smile:

hanson:

MR VAIN:

euromat:

i keep seeing you about alot up and down the a14

Yeah i’m all about like cow ■■■ in a meadow!

How about this dirty?

That was caused by running up a gravel road up north, it comes off easy enough though, although I left that job at the end of that trip so I didn’t bother, BFS have a bloke in the yard that washes them anyway, I used to do my own though as i like the Mr Vain type of clean rather than normal clean :laughing:

Wouldn’t you think Volvo would design the cab so that the spray from the road would miss the door handle?‘:D’
Stu

not mine, but PROWLANDS pictures from when he did middle east…

and mine after last nights drive…

not great pictures cos im stuck inside for the day

Thought mine was dirty till i see your piccies Mat!

Anyway after 2 hours she was sparkling like a new pin!(keeping ya own trailer does have it’s downside sometimes)

Got to keep her tidy though otherwise Santa Claus won’t bring me my present this year!

Hope he’s got enough wrapping paper. :laughing: :laughing:

sorry but i dont let mine get that dirty, i carry water in my bucket to rinse down when ever i need to if i cant get on the wash back at the yard…this is as bad as i’ve let it get b4 it got washed down.

Tappy the only bit of dirt there is on your glove’s.

ellies dad:

pmsl very good :smiley: , i must have fallen over when i dropped my trailer, too much in a hurry to get on the wash!!! :wink:

i.pbase.com/u27/mosko/upload/159 … ylorry.jpg

not mine but does this win?

acceptme:
http://i.pbase.com/u27/mosko/upload/15901298.dirtylorry.jpg

not mine but does this win?

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /u27/mosko/upload/15901298.dirtylorry.jpg on this server.

ellies dad:

nar, he missed his wheel trims too :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: