Show us a pic of your dirty truck!

shuttlespanker:

ellies dad:
Tappy the only bit of dirt there is on your glove’s.

nar, he missed his wheel trims too :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

guy’s please this is not a laughing matter!!! :open_mouth: all this dirty talk is not a good look :sunglasses: :wink:

i’ve only done a hoddesdon from tilbury today and it looks worse than it does in my “dirty” picture that i posted!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: sunbury tomo then a dam good wash!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This is dirty I guess

Scroll through… these trucks don’t half need a wash by the end :slight_smile:

sorry… I forgot the link…

toprun.ch/truck/2008-05/ls/

I love the end of the trip pics of that FH, be a proper pose pulling into Dover Customs with that :sunglasses:

WOW :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: That is dirty. I’d cry!

In my 24 years of duty by Frans Maas Groningen i had plenty of durty trucks. Special in the winter.

At rest in Moorburg, Germany, 1983

At rest in Landskrona, Sweden, 2001

A Rent truck in Holland in de winter of 2004.

On the way in a rent truck in Germany, Loading in Bremen, 2004.

Winter 2004 - 2005 at Kiel whaiting for the ferry to Oslo.

My last truck for Frans Maas, winter 2006, Brondo, Danmark.

Regards, Bert Wolters

il post a picture of mine after it has been washed over the weekend and it will look the same friday :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

This is the dirtiest I’ve let it get, sorry !

However, this wasn’t the dirtiest I let this one get !

coffers:

Where abouts in Russia did those guys end up, anyone know?

Im guessing somewhere wayout east but I couldnt see where though!!

i think MR VAIN would have a heart attack!! this is after my latest drive, wont get washed yet though as i have to go back the way i came, its gonna get worse before its better!!!

coffers:

haha im sure customs would just be like

emm im not going near that motor just let him go through

blooming dirty though

do we win ANYTHING “lol” is this dirty enough for ya

hiya,
tried washing a motor once in 40 odd years as a driver,found no difference in it’s performance genuinely never bothered again. thanks harry long retired,

harry_gill:
hiya,
tried washing a motor once in 40 odd years as a driver,found no difference in it’s performance genuinely never bothered again. thanks harry long retired,

i hope kindle sees this, someone who washes their truck less than me :laughing: :laughing:

having said that i do try and keep it clean, however with this weather and the trip i have to make, im going for as dirty as i can, although i am keeping the windows and lights cleanish!

euromat:
i think MR VAIN would have a heart attack!! this is after my latest drive, wont get washed yet though as i have to go back the way i came, its gonna get worse before its better!!!

That doesn’t require more than day or two to get vehicle that dirty if conditions are proper :wink: You still have some driving to do before you get your lorry to look like Russian one :stuck_out_tongue:

euromat:
i hope kindle sees this, someone who washes their truck less than me :laughing: :laughing:

well i never!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
mind you, you dont wash it mat, you just run it through a machine :stuck_out_tongue: i still havent seen you with a sponge and bucket!!! :wink:

kindle530:

euromat:

well i never!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
mind you, you dont wash it mat, you just run it through a machine :stuck_out_tongue: i still havent seen you with a sponge and bucket!!! :wink:

oi, you witnessed me polishing my old truck (admittidly, i did do a terrible job!!!)

hiya,
don’t trucks get a good clean prior to testing that was good enough for me and that was always done by the yard man i was paid to get the load from a to b not fanny about with a hose, windscreen washers and a bit of rag made sure i could see where i was going and where i’d been kept the pedals area free of chip papers and ■■■ ends they was the business end of the motor and although there was always loads of ■■■ ash on the floor it kept your feet warm in the winter. thanks harry long retired.

globby 480:
do we win ANYTHING “lol” is this dirty enough for ya

no prizes but i’d love ro know what the upright frame works for? could this be a straight through home made exhaust system in the making■■? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: