Shortage of lgv drivers...the solution

how long before britain thinks this is a good idea and copies it.
all the related links of european news will certainly either shock or frighten you as you will never be aware of it from the british media.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/germa … k-drivers/

coming to a town near you shortly? :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155000&p=2479733&hilit=germany#p2479733

No driver shortage in UK

We will know when there is one because newbies will be snapped up for full time permanent jobs the moment they pass the test

There is no shortage of LGV drivers in the UK. When the RHA and FTA were bleating on to the government about their members struggling to find drivers and wanting funding for training the government asked DVSA how many drivers there were. DVSA said there was plenty and that if hauliers couldn’t find drivers it wasn’t due to a lack of license holders and perhaps the FTA and RHA should have a look at the reason why so many LGV license holders are leaving the sector.

A great idea for Germany though…they welcomed hundreds of thousands onto their soil…and wasnt it an asylum seeker who killed the driver of an HGV, then drove it into a crowded market killing others…well all i can say is: you reap what you sow.

truckyboy:
A great idea for Germany though…they welcomed hundreds of thousands onto their soil…and wasnt it an asylum seeker who killed the driver of an HGV, then drove it into a crowded market killing others…well all i can say is: you reap what you sow.

Ah nice to see good old racism alive and well in backwards Britain…

Racism? For god’s sake open your eyes and smell the coffee. It’s plain to see what’s happening to most of us.

Conor:

truckyboy:

Well said Conor, took the words right out of my mouth (or keyboard)

ProudNewbie:

Conor:

truckyboy:

Well said Conor, took the words right out of my mouth (or keyboard)

FFS, don’t tell me Antifa are on here :question: :angry: :smiling_imp:
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON :smiley: :sunglasses:

So, it’s safe to assume, that my LGV licence. I have is part of the statistics towards the driver shortage. I very much doubt I will driver professionally, however, I retire from my job soon will be 45 and had enough so when I return to the UK, I might do some casual driving.

Why train “Asylum Seekers” to do the job, when there are plenty of Eastern Europeans who originally didn’t come over here with LGV licences?

Looking at the track record of “Asylum Seeker Types” and their ability to drive trucks already - someone clearly wants their head examining, men in white coats at the ready…

“Sweden”

“France”

“America”

“Germany”

FFS What is WRONG with the world?

It’s not even a case of “Lessons will be learned”.
These stupid idiots who come up with ideals like “train asylum seekers” - didn’t even turn up to class, having bunked off the common sense course as well, by the looks of it.

Train asylum seekers to drive trucks so they can earn a living, rather than be a burden on the state? Why not?
Suspect one may be a fanatical truck killer? Send him on a double length DCPC course: he’ll be comatose and harmless at the end of it.
Sorted.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Conor:

truckyboy:

Don’t see any racism there, just an observation.

People like you caused Rotherham.

TheUncaringCowboy:

Conor:

truckyboy:

Don’t see any racism there, just an observation.

People like you caused Rotherham.

Don’t forget Telford and Rochdale

albion:
Gemany has seriously lost the plot - #17 by tommy_t - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

oops… :frowning:
not looked on here for a while .

Conor:

truckyboy:

Do you even know what racism means?

Conor:
DVSA said there was plenty and that if hauliers couldn’t find drivers it wasn’t due to a lack of license holders and perhaps the FTA and RHA should have a look at the reason why so many LGV license holders are leaving the sector.

Absolutely correct, and when they do look they should maybe concentrate on the pay rate, the excessive hours worked to obtain that pay rate, the methods of management, harassment, pushing, pettiness, ridiculous rules and regs, disproportinate fines, lack of facilities, bull sh like cameras facing you and…need I go on ■■

Btw Conor your ridiculous racism accusation was pure ■■■■■■■■. What TB stated was not racism, it was fact. :bulb:

Winseer:
Looking at the track record of “Asylum Seeker Types” and their ability to drive trucks already - someone clearly wants their head examining, men in white coats at the ready

The only individual that I can see who is in need of attention from ‘men in white coats’ is yourself.

Originally I thought you were a wind-up merchant. Then I realised that you are not. You really believe all this ■■■■. Going out there into the wide world, with all those nasty foreign types plotting to do you harm, must be a terrible experience for you.

Conor:

truckyboy:

We could argue all day about what is and is not racism, but I’m sure you would agree that the only reason behind plans to train asylum seekers to drive HGVs is to put yet more downward pressure on wages. Why would any native truck driver support that?

If you’re trying to tell me these genuine terror attacks are all in my imagination, and that I should Embrace this bunch of killers - that’s never going to happen.

We’ve got our government right now telling us “Not to go to Russia to watch the World Cup - because some harm might come to you” - which is a crock of ■■■■■ argument, aimed at reducing Putin’s perceived influence in the world possibly as a Right-leaning leader, and pretty much nothing else. If he’d lost the election, and we had some leftie wet letting Russia fall apart again, like that old drunkard Boris Yeltsin - then no doubt football fans would be flying over to Russia right now unhindered, the same as they have been to Germany, Brazil, etc in the past.

…At the same time, our government tells us (under EU edict) that we “must continue being nice to Muslims, because they are only murdering our kids, out of a desire to be accepted into our benefit system without being forced to renounce the so-called religion they say they are running away from…”

Russian kills of English-born Citizens: 0
Islamic kills of English-born Citizens: >1000 these past 5 years alone.

Nope, it’s not “in my imagination” then. I object to any attempted brainwashing to try and suggest it is otherwise. :angry:

Surely we don’t really have “Manchester Deniers” on here? Is anyone really going to try and argue that these terror attacks (with trucks) I posted above that didn’t even include the Mancester attack (done without a truck) - were all made up as “Fake News”■■?