SHIT busybody

Now I know there a few puritans on here who take a dim view of a guy taking a ■■■■ against the wheel so expecting a bit of stick here. :smiley: so try not to be too shocked. :unamused:

Got my first drop off in Swindon, pulled out of yard on to road on an ind est, booked a break had a coffee and half an hours kip, woke up needing a ■■■■.
Got out looked around, nobody about, got tucked in behind open pass side door and did the business…sorted.
(In mitigating circumstances for the Puritans, I took aim down a water drain that just happened to be there. :sunglasses: )

Got set off half an hour down M4, got a phone call from office saying somebody had ‘reported’ me, a guy who was apparently ‘outraged’ by my actions.
I told them to tell him to go and ■■■■ himself as it was on a public road so had nothing to do with this ■■■■■■.
She explained that he had also asked for an e.mail back to inform him what action had been taken against me. :neutral_face:

My question was if he was so offended why did he not come and tell ME, man to man, he would have been told to ■■■■ off, but at least it would show some front. (As I was showing btw :smiley: )
Also how the hell did he see me as I had the passenger side door wrapped around me, so he must have craned his neck to actually see me, and as far as I knew there was no one about, so he must have been hiding anyway.

I don’t know about you lot but I hate this type of fanny who see themselves as a self appointed law enforcer,…with the coppers etc on speed dial.
Can anybody on here hand on heart say they have never in their life had a ■■■■ against a wheel at some time, apart from that knob head who got me into bother that is.

Maybe he’s a tyre fitter :smiley:

knight2:
Maybe he’s a tyre fitter :smiley:

Or a dog peed off you were doing he’s job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Disciplinary matters are internal company business.
All the firm should say to the busybody is that the matter has been dealt with, nothing more.

But as for me, I’m shocked and disappointed in you. You know you’re still on that register… :cry:

Must admit, I tend to have several little bottles (Lucozade are best) for this purpose or duck behind the bushes but that’s something I learned from a previous non-driving job (not sadistic enough to put it in recycling bin! :slight_smile: ). However, would agree the office should tell the little [fb] to go get a life as it has absolutely nothing to do with them since you’re on public land and almost certainly legal as you were using a drain so no smell. Not too sure why they even bothered to call you.

Lazy is when you’re parked in Peterborough services, in the coach park bit which is right next to the services, but instead of walking into said services one driver did this against the tyre in full view of everyone. Could understand it if parked in the lorry bit which is ruddy miles from the services, but there are plenty of trees around there.

Evil8Beezle:
But as for me, I’m shocked and disappointed in you. You know you’re still on that register… :cry:

Look, I was only walking around in that mack naked underneath because somebody stole my clothes while I was in the shower at the msa, and when I opened it in front of that young lady I was offering her it to wear as she looked cold, and I forgot I was naked underneath.
You already know all this, when I tried to explain it to that Policeman, so why bring it up again eh? …I’m disapointed in you. :cry:

And as for being labelled The Frankley Flasher, that was grossly unfair.

robroy:
Got my first drop off in Swindon, pulled out of yard on to road on an ind est, booked a break had a coffee and half an hours kip, woke up needing a ■■■■.
Got out looked around, nobody about, got tucked in behind open pass side door and did the business…sorted.
(In mitigating circumstances for the Puritans, I took aim down a water drain that just happened to be there. :sunglasses: )

Also how the hell did he see me as I had the passenger side door wrapped around me, so he must have craned his neck to actually see me, and as far as I knew there was no one about, so he must have been hiding anyway.

Perhaps he was working down the drain. Which would explain why you didn’t seen him and why he was so outraged. :laughing:

muckles:
Perhaps he was working down the drain. Which would explain why you didn’t seen him and why he was so outraged. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
■■■■ sake Muckles, that was a lovely cup of tea I was having there and now I just spat it out all over the keyboard!

muckles:

robroy:

:laughing: Never thought of that one, but I’ve heard that some actually pay good money for that sort of treatment, could be a sideline. :smiley:

Maybe he was looking out of the window behind you :laughing:

Public road? Could be an indecent exposure charge if it was a copper who caught you.

The-Snowman:

muckles:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[zb] sake Muckles, that was a lovely cup of tea I was having there and now I just spat it out all over the keyboard!

+1, but I spat beer out :open_mouth:

Conor:
Public road? Could be an indecent exposure charge if it was a copper who caught you.

Maybe so, but surely circumstances would determine if it was neccessary for the copper to go as far as that.
For instance if I was in the middle of a crowded road with todger in hand in full view, spinning around ■■■■■■■ while shouting :wayyyhey’'. yeh maybe so.

However in this case I looked to see if anybody was around (ok I got that bit wrong :unamused: ) and discreetly stood tight into truck, partly hidden by my passenger side door, so I reckon a copper may well have only gone as far as a caution if your scenario had been a reality.

I do wish someone would have a word with the bosses of the men who keep urinating in the truck parks at service stations. I had to stop at Reading services twice this week (Wednesday and Thursday) and the smell of stale urine was overpowering. A few sunny days and that’s what we get when men can’t be bothered to go to a proper loo, or use a bottle or go behind a bush if they can’t wait.

IndigoJo:
I do wish someone would have a word with the bosses of the men who keep urinating in the truck parks at service stations. I had to stop at Reading services twice this week (Wednesday and Thursday) and the smell of stale urine was overpowering. A few sunny days and that’s what we get when men can’t be bothered to go to a proper loo, or use a bottle or go behind a bush if they can’t wait.

Not justifying this by any means, as I do agree with you
Because they provide parking for us only because they have to by law, and in truth do not really want us, they put the truck park well out of the way from the facilities, hence drivers say ■■■■ it and use the park.
The services in Cornwall put a designated bog and shower actually on the truck park, maybe others should follow suit, at least then the Phantom Truckpark ■■■■■■■ will have no excuse.
Personally I do not overnight on MSAs, so not a problem to me, although if I stop for a latte, the stink is overpowering.

I was once told by an old trucker that wee truck drivers are aloud by law to carry out such action as longs as it’s to the rear of the vehicle. Now he may have been pulling my p1sser, so maybe some of the older hands can clarify/dismiss it as an old wives tale.

As for the deed itself, in my line of work it’s a regular occurance for myself and my fellow drivers to have a waz up the side of the wagon.

muckles:

robroy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: too much.

Robroy tell them you’ve an enlarged prostate and when you gotta go you gotta go, and that’s true I know .

robroy:
Now I know there a few puritans on here who take a dim view of a guy taking a ■■■■ against the wheel so expecting a bit of stick here. :smiley: so try not to be too shocked. :unamused:

Got set off half an hour down M4, got a phone call from office saying somebody had ‘reported’ me, a guy who was apparently ‘outraged’ by my actions.
I told them to tell him to go and [zb] himself as it was on a public road so had nothing to do with this ■■■■■■.
She explained that he had also asked for an e.mail back to inform him what action had been taken against me. :neutral_face:

My question was if he was so offended why did he not come and tell ME, man to man, he would have been told to [zb] off, but at least it would show some front. (As I was showing btw :smiley: )

I don’t know about you lot but I hate this type of fanny who see themselves as a self appointed law enforcer,…with the coppers etc on speed dial.
Can anybody on here hand on heart say they have never in their life had a ■■■■ against a wheel at some time, apart from that knob head who got me into bother that is.

This is why I will leave the UK soon, the typical Brit has been turned into a grass/snooper by the Govt. It is a sad state of affairs so it is, you cannot trust anyone, akin to GDR and many Eastern Bloc countries of days gone by…Coupled with all the CCTV, it is not a good place to be if you value freedom…Some days North Korea seems quite attractive :wink:

Robroy I don’t know if you work for a blue chip but I do. If you put in your company name then lorry ie DHL lorry or Tesco lorry into Twitter you will see how common grassing on lorry drivers is.

Folk have way too much time on their hands. Way toooooo much :laughing:

My last company the complaints would get filed in ‘B’ filing cabinet but this company will investigate any old pish so you need to watch what you’re doing all the time and that includes having a discrete ■■■■.