revman:
ch preston-wheres chris-alan

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Eyup,I’m not that owd,1968 I started with 'em not 1868 :smiley:

na then lad am sure ive seen that flat before
-alan

revman:
at bsc bilston

dad remembers this, he even had it on there low loader when he worked for the plant hire section of smiths, he said it was a 16speed and it got smashed up once, he says if theres anymore of the volvos or any other makes hed love to see them

hi dave i may have come across your dad some time-tell me about him-heres another smith volvo loading scrap ingots at scunthorpe-alan

back at wolverhapton wks (note top of air cleaner removed to go under low bridge to exit wks-alan also ex bsc consett trailer

tipperdave:

revman:
at bsc bilston

dad remembers this, he even had it on there low loader when he worked for the plant hire section of smiths, he said it was a 16speed and it got smashed up once, he says if theres anymore of the volvos or any other makes hed love to see them

thats correct 4over4 with a splitter it also had a good pair of air horns-alan

back to the thread -carbrook erf -alan

said it pulled very well on hills

tipperdave:
just show me old dad these and he says some of them bring back memmories, he says does any one remember smiths self drive, or davidson plant hire, they coverd rotherham and sheffield. so can any you nice fellas help out

ive got a picture of a smiths self drive iveco eurotech that was on a k reg (one of the first on the road),i had this for about a week to see if they were any good,sadly they turned out to be crap.i will try to get it put on here.

we’d love to see that rich, he was also on about the maggies that they had and also an old erf

rich12:

tipperdave:
just show me old dad these and he says some of them bring back memmories, he says does any one remember smiths self drive, or davidson plant hire, they coverd rotherham and sheffield. so can any you nice fellas help out

ive got a picture of a smiths self drive iveco eurotech that was on a k reg (one of the first on the road),i had this for about a week to see if they were any good,sadly they turned out to be crap.i will try to get it put on here.

hes comming round again tommorow so it will be good if its of for him to see by tommorow

deepcar volvo fl alan

Smith self drive IVECO eurotech on a early K reg that i had from new for a weeks evalution.